Real estate Buying new or old apartment.

Immilash

Buying new or old apartment?, Among the two which one will you prefer to buy? I know must of us will prefer buying a new apartment but only if you hat the enough money to do do.I myself I will prefer to buy a new apartment but that's if I have the enough money, one of the advantages and qualities of a new apartment is convince, you will enjoy your self comfortably without any challenge. But do you think a old apartment has a advantage? For me I think so, you can buy a old apartment even if you can not use it you can decide to sell it off, but you are not going to sell it that you need to remodel The house of the apartment and make it look attractive to buyers. I think you can make a lot of profits by buying and reselling old apartment buildings you can earn something tangible out of it but only if you make the right investment. Real estate business is a lucrative and profitable business especially if you investing on houses I believe you can earn a considerable amount. Will you like to buy a new or old apartment?

I can never consider to buy an old apartment no matter what, because it is an old structure but I will choose to buy only modern building because that is what will be needed now, I have even come to understand that people are no more buying older buildings but are Only interested to invest in the new modern structure except for historical purpose. Even the modern building If I have an option I will rather prefer to build it on my own if opportunity arises as I do not like to buy an already made property... Some modern building are poorly design by inexperienced architect which sometimes can be very risky.

People should always choose to buy a new apartment in my opinion. This is because new property has more value if we compare the values of property. However, buying an old house could also be profitable if it is in a really good condition and not too old. usually, old building will get abandoned soon as compared to houses that are new. In my city, there are many old apartments and people are leaving the old properties because the government can pass the order to demolish them at any time. There are many people in my city who prefer to live in new apartments, so renting out an old building could also be challenging.

Personally I think I would go for a new apartment, this would save me from the stress of remodeling and the cost of renovation. In most cases, there are always alot of changes to be made when it comes to old apartments.

If you have the means for the repair, like you know of a good carpenter and workmen then it is better to buy an old apartment and make the repairs to increase the value. But if you are just a buy-and-sell which means you are not concerned with repairs then a new apartment is better whether you will sell it or you will use it. When we were scouting for a home, my target was an old house which is more affordable. An old structure that needed many repairs will cause the price to go down and that's what happened to us. The 3 million selling price went down to 1.6 million due to the problems in the structure. The repairs costs us money but not much because some workmen we knew did the repairs very well.

Any option is okay by me. What really matters is at the end you own a house which is attractive have everything that makes life conducive. It doesn't matter the seize of the house or amount you spent to build or buy the house, what matters most is your satisfaction. So, I wouldn't make a selection between the one I'll go for, because circumstances might make me choose to buy already made building instead of building from the foundation. Their are some persons who might be in urgent need of house, maybe they lack a home and they got the money to buy whatever they need in life. Such kind of persons don't need to wait too long to get a house, they can simply go forward and buy an already made house built by the government or high profile individuals in the society. Which makes the purchased house secured and no obscurity of losing it due to some infringement in the sale of the house by some owners who aren't popular or trusted. The best you can go for and get a home fast is through the govt, with legal rights secured and nothing making you losing your house.