Can I get lucky with a LUCKY WHEEL?

BashirJasper

In this bear Market, I try getting legit airdrops to grow my crypto income. Most have come from projects' testnet and some exchange airdrops and events.

Not surprised I stumbled into a turntable airdrop event on Bitget today though but given the urgency of the event(ending in less than 45 hours from now), I'm rather curious if it's the ideal place to get lucky or not.

What are your thoughts on events like this?

Raymondblue

Airdrops recently from projects team & exchanges hasn't been what it used to be. You could see the disappointment experienced by SEI users yesterday. I have tried some exchange Airdrop as well but the prizes are mostly insignificant though I haven't tried out Bitget.

Bestmary

When it comes to airdrop events, they can be a decent way to potentially increase your crypto holdings. Some exchanges have offered hassle-free airdrops in the past, which have turned out reliable. Just remember to follow up every instruction that has been given and you don't need to worry about the rest.

Incarts

It is important to DYOR in any airdrop you are participating to ensure its legitimacy and ascertain the project's goals and terms. Goodluck with your quest!

BashirJasper

When it comes to airdrop events, they can be a decent way to potentially increase your crypto holdings. Some exchanges have offered hassle-free airdrops in the past, which have turned out reliable. Just remember to follow up every instruction that has been given and you don't need to worry about the rest.
Yeah, exactly what I did before deciding to enter the event. What I need to do is click to spin the turntable for lucky coins that will qualify me for $100 airdrop

Zeddicus

In this bear Market, I try getting legit airdrops to grow my crypto income. Most have come from projects' testnet and some exchange airdrops and events.

Not surprised I stumbled into a turntable airdrop event on Bitget today though but given the urgency of the event(ending in less than 45 hours from now), I'm rather curious if it's the ideal place to get lucky or not.

I never joked with airdrop evens when it's legit cos it kinda help one cushion the effect of the bad market situation. If it's then I suggest you go for it.

Desmonddesk

Airdrops events hosted on exchanges is always worth giving a try if you meet the requirements because their requirements are usually more strict than just filling airdrop forms as usual. I would love to check it out myself. I hope I'm not too late.

BashirJasper

Airdrops events hosted on exchanges is always worth giving a try if you meet the requirements because their requirements are usually more strict than just filling airdrop forms as usual. I would love to check it out myself. I hope I'm not too late.
Nope. But you gotta hurry because the event is in honour of their 5th anniversary

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor

So I've ended I guess! Obviously it was a good event & those who have participate will get what they deserve according to their rules! In this bear market,we should get more events like this one!