Earn Money Can I Make Full-time Income On Facebook?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Facebook is ranked as number one social media website on the internet according to some source.

Facebook is massive in terms of active users that are always present or line most of the time.

Facebook gives huge opportunity to the marketers to advertise their products in front of potential customers.

One thing that baffles me is that Facebook does not have affiliate program in which you make money for every person you refer to sign up on the social media.

For the past years I have been thinking of how to make full-time income off the Facebook alone.

Up till this present moment I am yet to figure it out perhaps I don't put much effort and attention to it.

I am putting up this question because I know some of you guys here are genius and you can show me ways on how I can make money with my Facebook account.

If you have any idea please kindly share it there with me here, I know some other people will also benefit from those ideas. Thanks in advance.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Any platform that has a lot of traffic has the potential to make you a lot of money but the thing is that you need to be smart enough. If you have any platform that pays you to refer people, then you can go to Facebook and tell people about it and from you will get lots of referrals.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you have something to advertise and market via Facebook no doubt you can convert your Facebook page into making making type. People who own a blog, use Facebook as means of sharing their site link, when they've invited more followers via their group and keeping them busy with everyday quality contents.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many people that have made a lot off Facebook despite the fact that it doesn't has affiliate marketing programs. What they do is that they create a page and they monitize the page when it gains the confidence of many members by advertising some products on their Facebook pages.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Theoretically speaking, you can make a full-time income online, even if the full-time income means $10,000 per month. You can earn by selling products and services, you can earn by promoting products, you can earn from the ad son your videos. However, for most of us making even $10 per month from Facebook is really difficult.

uforwealth

Verified member
The fact that Facebook doesn't have affiliate programs doesn't mean you can't make money from it. You can make a fortune from Facebook. For example, If you have joined many money-making online Facebook groups and are active there, you can find products on websites such as warriorplus,Clickbank,jvzoo, etc and promote the members of the groups. By so doing, you will definitely make money but don't post your affiliate link directly to the group. You can get banned.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The fact that Facebook doesn't have affiliate programs doesn't mean you can't make money from it. You can make a fortune from Facebook. For example, If you have joined many money-making online Facebook groups and are active there, you can find products on websites such as warriorplus,Clickbank,jvzoo, etc and promote the members of the groups. By so doing, you will definitely make money but don't post your affiliate link directly to the group. You can get banned.
Facebook is a blessing in disguise but many people do not know that definitely you can make a whole lot of money from it. One of the best ways you can promote your affiliate marketing product for free is to join lots of Facebook groups and creating value. then from there people can trust whatever product you're trying to promote but you need to be careful before getting banned.

uforwealth

Verified member
Facebook is a blessing in disguise but many people do not know that definitely you can make a whole lot of money from it. One of the best ways you can promote your affiliate marketing product for free is to join lots of Facebook groups and creating value. then from there people can trust whatever product you're trying to promote but you need to be careful before getting banned.
You understand the exact points I was driving at. If one knows and understands the scretes of making money with facebook groups, one will surely make fortunes from this popular social medium platform by driving a large volume of facebook traffic to one's affiliate link,website,blog,youtube channels, instagram, twitter, telegram and what have you.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is a wonderful way to make money on internet. There are so many skills to learn to become successful on affiliate marketing, we just need to learn. However, Facebook is a strategic means to far in affiliate marketing, you just need to have your page or channel and carry your audience along with your advertisement. Don't go around spreading your referral link on Facebook groups constantly, you may get ban.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This idea is very cool to be very honest. For the fact that I have join lots of money making groups on Facebook and I don't think of promoting anything on those groups. I'm going to sign up with warrior plus affiliate program and promote some of the money making courses that are on the website. I think I am going to go along with the jvzoo too. I am going to leave out clickbank because my country is not on their list. Thanks for this great insight.