Earn Money Can I Make Money Online Chatting?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like to chat a lot because I see it as a form of learning deep conversation. I spend more time with my friends by chatting.

I have joined different WhatsApp group. The same thing on the telegram and Facebook groups so that I can chat with different people all the time.

I have developed this habit since the time of yahoo messengers few years ago.

When I have nothing else to do I will go online to chat with some of my friends I make from different groups.

Since this is my passion, I believe I should be able to make money with it but I don't know how.

So I want to ask you guys that can you show me a way I can make money online just by chatting with different people

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can make money chatting. Mylot is one of the best sites to make some cool cash by posting a topic and interacting on the topic thread. It is not exactly a chatting site but the activities on mylot are more like the chats where you can discuss any topics you want, whether it is a serious topic or lighthearted.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Mylot and bizdustry how web forums that can pay you for chatting and sharing your views with other members of the platform . You will have to create an account with them and then after that you can create threads and receive reactions from people and also you can reply them to.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well you can just channel your energy and use that opportunity to post content on paid to post website because I don't know of any website that you can chat to make money .maybe it may be available in the future but for now I don't know of any of them, you should also think of becoming a writer because that could also be of good advantage.

I

imads12

I don't if this is something that you will be interested in since you like to chat, but I know that there is a website where you can get paid to teach English online. That could be a good way to chat

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I have heard of some websites like that. They say they pay their users for chatting on their platform well I don’t think most of them don’t supports Nigeria because they believe could take the opportunity to take advantage of them in an illegal manner. Most of the developed countries do make use of this to earn some money

MOSIUR

Yes! You can chat with different people and earn money by using a site called My Lot. For this reason, you have to register in this forum site at first. After registering into it, you can chat through writing anything you like. But, there is a specific problem here that you may often face difficulties to log into your account that I faced. As a result, I had to contact with administration again and again and solved. Thank you.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I remember sometime in the 2015 that I was invited to be a chat mate worker. All I need is to be present in the designated chat room and my earnings will be computed on the number of lines in my chat. However, the site is like a forum for dating particularly for the single people aged 50 and above. I do not have the interest for that.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think there are some platforms that pays you money for chatting and a lot of people have made good money from such platforms. There is a platform called mylot, it allows you make money while interacting with people. Paid to post platforms is also another way in which you can make money by interacting and contributing.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not using mylot and noise cash but have visited these sites. These sites are the perfect sites to earn from chatting, you can talk about anything and earn from your posts. On mylot you warn from engagements and on noise cash you ear from tips from the registered users.