Trading Discussion Can I Trade Forex With Someone Money?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Internet has been a great source for a lot of people to earn extra income. there are so many ways in which people are making a lot of money with the uses of internet.

Forex is one of the way in which people engage to make money on the internet and some people are making full-time income from this model.

I have been trying to stay away from forex trading for a while because I am not good at chart Reading. you can't blame me as I am not a technical person.

I was able to get over this because I have a forex trader who will allow me to copy trade him. The problem now is the capital.

So I want to ask that can I use someone else money to trade forex and return the money after making some profits.

Forex is a high risk investment where you can gain as much as you can lose. Using another person money for forex is like losing your integrity if everything goes south. I will advise you to have your own money to risk with instead of using someone else money for it.

Brother sorry I don't know how to answer your question. But who is the person you want to use his or her money to trade on forex? Is the money given to you as a loan or as a gift or how are you going to get that money? But what I can say is be careful about someone's money.

Forex trading ventures is a capital based venture where you need to start with a stipulated amount of money. And no matter how you want to view it you can't go into forex trading without available capital.
Starting forex doesn't give you any requirements that the starting capital must be yours but you can start wuth someone's money soonh you both have and agreement and they won't charge you for theft.

You can't trade with other people's money. It is more likely to lose. Trading is not a game where a trader can guarantee 100% profit. To trade, you have to control your emotions with patience. That is why trading cannot be done in the sense of others.

That's a very risky thing to do. You could use someone elses money to invest in forex if both of you have reached an agreement. You must have discussed the potential gain and losses that could be incurred in the venture . Before investing in forex, i will advise you to use demo account to get familiar with how to trade comments.

It is not advisable to trade forex with someone's money or even any kind of investment because you may not get any return. Investment is something you need to carry out proper research before you venture into it. Forex trading on the other hand requires proper knowledge and understanding and even if you have proper knowledge you shouldn't trade it with someone's money.

There are a lot of things for you to consider before taking such a risky decision, forex trading is not actually for everyone and if you are thinking of using people's money to trade then you need to understand that it is possible for you to lose all the money in a single day.

Forex trading is a high risk investment which can not be overemphasised. It is not advisable to use another person's hard earn money to trade even as an expert, talk more of a learner. The likes of MBA should serves as a deterrent to engaged in such. Howbeit, if it is your money the zeal you will put in it won't be the same when it is a borrowed money.

Traders often mistake in trading which leads to losses in forex trading. We are all human. So, it is natural. Most of the mistakes happen due to emotion. Overtrading, revenge trading, and many more are bad in trading which are based on human emotion. Try to control your emotion in trading. Don’t make any trading decisions based on emotion. Right now, I am taking Forex4you free educational courses and learning trading Psychology.

No matter how good you think you are in forex you should not think about using the funds of other people to trade especially when you do not have insurance cover. The market in itself can be very tricky and you might lose a lot of money there by leading you to debt.

Forex trading is a very risky venture I don't think it's even encouraging to use your friend borrowed loan and invest on forex , except you are not repaying back , because the emotions of repaying the loan won't even allow you to make the right trading decisions I think