Earn Money Can Someone Make Decent Income With Data Entry?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Data entry is one of the service's someone can render in the freelance marketplace. Data entry does not require much skills except for fast typing in computer system.

As basic as data entry is, it is one of the high in the demand jobs online. The reason is that it doesn't take much effort how do you can do it at any time.

This is the reason why you said most people from the Asia continent during this type of job in the freelance marketplace.

I am also good at typing, I believe I can do this data entry job very well. I am planning to become a virtual assistant for people because I have a necessary qualification. so I want to ask that can I make decent income with data entry as more people are now doing it?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
With your explanation, it seems the money to be earned on this type of niche will be depending on the numbers of data one is able to enter. And not only that, there will also be time mamagement, that is, payment may be made based on how fast these data can be entered. If one is fast enough, much money can be made there.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@btaliat you can be asked to do various work as a data entry personnel. You can be asked to arrange data about an information given to you. Majority of their work revolves around analysing and grouping data. Are most of the work are done with Microsoft Excel. Data entry are very tedious and this is the reason why people are outsourcing it.