Can someone make enough money from selling seeds?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I know this might sound dump to some people though, but to be honest, I have seen someone that does this as a source of livelihood, well I was forced to ask him how he manage to make a living with this and besides, how well does it earn him money, then he made me know that this is more lucrative than it looks because of how it seems to be, people think one can’t make good income from it, what he does is that, he deals with a lot of farmers, he is well connected with most of them because they are the one that patronize him, he told me that he sells some seeds for as much as one thousand naira, and being the fact that it is rainy season, it makes it more lucrative for him, so he was honest about telling me that the job is kind of seasonal though, the more farmers gets interest to plant, the more money he is going to earn because they will come for the seeds they need, imagine a farmer that is planning on planting maize in six acres of land, do you know how much seeds he will be needing to do that?, so it also pays if you ask me.