Can students save money for future use?

Heartstrings

Students have a lot of expenses to do,some end up been frustrated, as a student, you will need money from start to finish. It depends how buoyant that person is,cos as a student the more you save the more you spend, except if your family are financially buoyant. Reason why it is advisable to do something that you can earn a living from as a student. A student can save up if he or she puts more effort on what he does..infact you can opt for a pertime job. It's all good,some students do take home tutor classes or every weekend. It's all about plans. It's not easy for a student to save money because school it's so demanding, both physical and financial.

Some people engaged in some menial works during the holidays just to save up some money,so in my opinion it's easy for students to save up for school expenses but not easy for future use.

E

eldavis

I think it's best for students to save money by themselves instead of relying on their parents alone. I know of some students currently who are frame vendors they make lots of money from making photo enlargements for their clients. Saving as a student also gives you a certain amount freedom, in the sense that you do not have to always rely on someone to help you out whenever you are in need and most importantly, it teaches you how to manage the amount of capital that comes in.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes students can save money without having to spend all they have. The truth is that money saving is for everyone and not necessarily for any group or category of people. if you know that you would need money in the future it is good good to start conversing even as a student

I don't think there's any time that workers let alone students don't need money you should be ready to always conserve for the future it would do you a world of good doing this..it would be left for you to find out how much you want to be saving at a time.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Students can save money for future use in a number of ways.

First, students should always be aware of their spending habits and how much they are spending on certain things. This can help students better understand their finances and make informed decisions about their future.

Second, students should also set aside money for things that may need to be paid off in the future, such as car payments or student loans. This will ensure that students have funds available when they need them most so that they don't have to rely on other resources for financial support during this time.

Jake1972

Yes, students can save money for future use. It's important for students to start saving early, as the money saved can be used for future investments, emergencies, or other long-term goals. There are several ways students can save money, such as opening a savings account, creating a budget, and avoiding unnecessary spending. Additionally, students can look for discounts and coupons to save money on everyday expenses. Finally, students can also look for ways to make extra money, such as freelancing or tutoring, which can be used to add to their savings.