Is It Good For Students To Save Money?

Bisolami

Verified member
Saving money is something important and necessary for everyone. It is very good to save money so that we will not have to run heater shelter when we need money. Saving money saves us from having difficulties during emergency. There is no way we are not going to have an emergency so it is important to save up for rainy days.

Also, it is very important for students to save because anything can come up at anytime. When I was a student, I used to have emergency like buying handouts, textbooks and other materials that will help me to improve my studies. There are many times when we will not plan to buy an handout but we will be asked to get one by our lecturer and it is mostly compulsory. It may happen that our parents may not be able to provide for us at that moment because they do not have enough money so we can just take out of the money that we are saving. This is one of the reasons why it is good for students to save.

Also, savings may help students to have a business. When you have money, you are surely going to start thinking of what to use your money for so you may just decide to start a business which may later be a lifetime investment. This is also one of the good reasons why students need to save money.

Lastly, it is good for students to save money so that they can be able to meet up to their expenses. It is very important to have money to meet up to your expenses. Expenses will always come up and the student will be saved from the stress of begging people to help him or her with money.

I hope I have given good reasons.