Can we survive without the help money

Oluwasegun purpose

There is no way any body can survive without the help of money. Without money in our life's no way that person can live, even if that person live that person will not be able to enjoy as a human being... First money is the key to everyone life because if one do not have money in his /her life that person is just leaving for nothing because how are you going to be feeding your self and most especially we men how are you going to be feeding your self and your family, because you are going to be paying house rent, paying of your children school fees and also buying of food stuff and all before you can accomplish all this things it must be through the help money,if you don't have the money you can never do all these things....

So with all this things you can now see that without money one can not survive....

Well, as a realist I totally agree with you that aside from the creator, we can’t do without money. Money is like a life-wire to us because without it, you can’t even survive. Where would you start surviving from. Like those in the urban centers that don’t have farms to rely on. You would need to buy practically everything in the city. So if you are in the urban city how will you even survive without money?

So yes you need money for food, rent, water, clothes and any other thing possible. If you pick another person thing you would be called a thief, if you go begging, you might be termed mad. So the best bet for everyone is to work or do business to make money. Idleness will only bring misery and hunger; this is why no one should idle away. Making money should a top priority for all humans.

Hello and thank you for this infirmative thread. We all know that money is important in our lives. It is the currency that we use to exchange goods and services. But, can we really survive without the help of money ?

I think one cannot survive without the help of money here is why. First, money is needed to purchase the basic necessities of life such as food, shelter, and clothing. Second, money is needed to pay for transportation and other utilities. Third, money is needed to pay for medical care and other essential services. Finally, money is needed to pay for education and other forms of self-improvement.

Without money, it would be very difficult to live a comfortable life. Money may not be everything, but it is certainly necessary for survival.

There is no way any body can survive without the help of money. Without money in our life's no way that person can live, even if that person live that person will not be able to enjoy as a human being... First money is the key to everyone life because if one do not have money in his /her life that person is just leaving for nothing because how are you going to be feeding your self and most especially we men how are you going to be feeding your self and your family, because you are going to be paying house rent, paying of your children school fees and also buying of food stuff and all before you can accomplish all this things it must be through the help money,if you don't have the money you can never do all these things....

So with all this things you can now see that without money one can not survive.

I totally agree with everything you mention in your thread. Money is essential in life. It is impossible to survive without money. You need money to cover your daily needs and the needs of your family. Furthermore, money offers you financial freedom. When you have money, you can make dreams and plans for the future. You can go to the best universities in the world if you are interested in studying. You can also buy whatever you need for yourself, your family and friends.

Thus, for the above-mentioned reasons, it is very significant to have money, first in order to survive and then to cover some other needs. It is also very important to save some money and not spend it carelessly on things you do not really need because life is so unpredictable, especially today. So, by saving some money, you will be safe. Thank you very much for your informative post.

Last edited:
OK, according to world's history, there was an era when people where not using money and they were able to survived. This era or time was called the prehistoric era where human beings were living in caves. The cave man was able to survived without money until the era of civilization. Therefore, sometimes, people can live without money.

But I think this will be something hard in this our time because the cave man was not doing something that we do in this our generation. In this generation, although there might still be people somewhere who don't trade using money but majority of the people today uses money. So if you say we can never survive without money, I think it is half true and at the same time half false but it only depends on where one lives and where one is coming from. I hope you get me right.