Can you advise a Friend to play Sport Betting

Makah

On this thread I will asking for you guys opinion on the topic above which is can you advise your friend to play sport betting. In my opinion about this I will never advise anybody to play sport betting because of the addiction spirit involve in it and as a once gambler I won't even advise my enies to play sport betting and I lost lots and loads of money to sport betting and that's why I have forced my self to stop playing those games.
Apart from being a sin, God also told us to not involve in this kind of this because it makes us unholy so the purpose of this thread is to enquire from you guys if you would advise your friend to play sport betting

OlaAdams

It's all depends.

As far as I am concerned. One of the best online bet game you can play it sport betting because you can easily predict the outcome.
And also there are many site where you can get prediction as to who might loss or who might win.

To Know more about this I strongly recommend you do a Google search to have a vast knowledge about this.
Thanks ?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Sport betting is gambling. You bet with your money and expect either win or lose. I can not advise people to play sports betting.
But there are some people that sell e-books on how to make money betting on sports. They claim they never loss there money but always win. Well the mighty be right. But I don't think they will always win there bet as they claim.

Adesam

It all depends on the way we decide to look at it. Generally It is not good to invest ones money on any investment one can not predict or have control over its outcome. Some people according them make consistent profit from Spot betting which you call gambling. Any investment one is going into without proper knowledge is equivalent to gambling. So in any thing, knowledge is key.

Makah

Yo
It's all depends.

As far as I am concerned. One of the best online bet game you can play it sport betting because you can easily predict the outcome.
And also there are many site where you can get prediction as to who might loss or who might win.

To Know more about this I strongly recommend you do a Google search to have a vast knowledge about this.
Thanks ?
U are saying this because you have not never lost heavily to sport betting and gambling as a living testimony I will say any where that sport betting and Gambling has done more harm than good to people and I will advise everybody to reduce it or stop it fully

Sammyesx

Sport betting is a gamble and it is therefore addictive, couple with tgr fact that it is very difficult if not impossible to make money from it, people have lost a fortune, believing it is possible to make money from sport betting , if you mange to win on several bets, you end up funnelling the money back into more betting and on the long run, you will end up losing all the money you won.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view as a well experienced business man I don't think it's advisable for anyone to go into gambling this is because gambling cannot be called investment or business it is a game of luck or game of chance. I mean if I am to choose for a Friend whether to play sport bet or not I will gladly say no this is because I will not advise my friend to put his hope in sport bet he better get a good job for himself