Can you be contented with low paying jobs

Carpon

Valued Contributor
There are many people I come across who are of the opinion that a job that is able to put food on the table is okay and if they are able to get that kind of job, they'll be contented.
As for me I won't settle for less. I think it is good to aim for more and I will not be of the opinion that a job that puts food on the table is alright.

There are always more that can be achieved as far as there is life and tye world is still revolving. Many opportunities abound and all you have to do is grab them once they come your way and even if they don't come, chase after them and you will find out that you limited your self and your potential.
So do you think a job that puts food on the table is okay for you or you can strive for more?

I don't really think anyone would be contented with having little pay. Most workers today usually switch whenever they come across a jobs with better pay or higher offer. A former employee where am currently working recently left due to the fact that he got an offer from another place willing to pay more. With the price of things recently, everyone is currently looking for ways to earn better and higher just so they can keep up with the cost of living.

In some countries, the income which a person will make depends to a large extent on the age, gender and community of the person. If a person is from a poor and powerless community, it is very difficult for the person to get any paid work in the internet sector, especially older citizens. The rich and powerful communities and their officials are extremely aggressive in stealing the online orders and leads from investors and professionals from poorer communities, so they have no choice but to do whatever work they get, though it may be low paying.

To be frank,I will be contented because there are so many people out there who are looking for what I have but they have no such opportunity. We all know that low paying jobs can't do much,I mean In terms of expenses, a good plan with ever you have is the best. Been contented doesn't mean I won't be looking forward for more opportunities,I won't be sad or feel frustrated for not earning much,I will appreciate what God gives means also praying to him to bless me more in days to come.

If at the end of the day,I realized I have to hold tight my low paying job then so be it. I will have to spend with caution and not spend extravagant because like I said, there are millions of people who are looking for what you have.

So i will definitely be contented with a low paying job as far it put food in my table and help with some expenses,I just have to learn how to spend with caution.

In my country, looking for a job has become a job in itself. I mean, opportunities are so scarce and so many graduates never seem to get jobs in the fields they studied in. So they end up settling for just any job that puts food on the table.

That is what has happened to me too. After a long search, I have had to take up a job being a waitress so as to afford some basic things I need. But that does not mean I have given up on the higher paying job I would like to have.

So you can get a job to bring food at the table while searching for better opportunities. Especially if you get a flexible job that you work only a few hours and get time to do most other things.

My current job as a waitress gives me a one day off weekly. That is the time I use to visit offices and look for a job I studied for.

Not everyone has a high standard of living. Some people are content with simple things in life and there's no need to change that if it's not necessary. Someone can have a low paying job and still be happy and contented.

With the current rates of unemployment worldwide, having a job, even if it doesn't pay much should not be taken lightly. Inflation figures are rising, things are also becoming more expensive and as humans, our expenses are almost always on the increase.

It doesn't mean one should settle for less that he's worth though. If the opportunity arises to get a more decent pay at the same job or a different one, making the change would be more beneficial.

Someone can also improve their skills and talents to get paid more at the same job. This way, you get more money while still maintaining a healthy state of mind.

You can also adjust your lifestyle to suit your pay. Sometimes, brand name products are no better than the generic ones. Use alternatives, eat healthier and grow your own food, have fun while trekking instead of taking the car all the time.