Can you hold to business during difficult times?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no doubt, no entrepreneur love managing business to encounter rainy days, especially the one that has rocked businesses currently, which is covid19 pandemic. Being the most hardest natural disaster that has made lots of businesses pausing, and some hanging on the fringes of collapse.

Only the determine, and the futuristic business owners stay afloat during this kind of dreaded circumstances of natural disasters like covid19, and the rest. Those who doesn't have long time vision, making diverse plans, and stay focus, and determined for their business will surely give up during this kind of weird conditions.

As you can see, lots of business dropped down and unable to continue in this era of covid19 cos they didn't see it coming to make amendments on time before it rains.

But those who are futuristic with vision, knows that, time of uncertainty comes, and they quickly made plans to curtail any hindrance to their business career.

Are you a futuristic entrepreneur with vision, and courageous mindset to carry on during hard times?

Having and managing a business it is not actually easy. Cos definitely there will come a time for crisis in the business and we just need to hold on tight to the business and hope for the crisis to pass by. I do not think it's encouraging to let go of a business that's paying cos of a little difficulty.

I can't afford to loss the business after all this years of trying and putting efforts into the business. Another thing is that even if the business is reduced by the quantity of sales, someone can just keep managing Till the condition changed and you keep on trying and trying till you make it and get it right one day. So, I can hold on to a business that is facing difficulty.

I am intending business owner and my plan is to prepare for the bad time more than I want to prepare for the good time. What is called business experience always happen during the bad time. That's why a business owner must always prepare for this moment because it is certain to happen

A lot of business stays and survive during hard times even when the pandemic is really at its peak a lot of business are able to cope it is just that there is a low turnout during this season and the economy is not that encouraging due to lack of liquid which is capital.it means it is possible to cope or survive at times in business

I can't afford to loss the business after all this years of trying and putting efforts into the business. Another thing is that even if the business is reduced by the quantity of sales, someone can just keep managing Till the condition changed and you keep on trying and trying till you make it and get it right one day. So, I can hold on to a business that is facing difficulty.
That's it, it shows that you're determined to male it out of business and take your profit from it when things corrects in the future. It is not advisable to dump our business halfway due to uncharacterized natural disaster like the global pandemic. If we hold on to it, I don't see reason why we won't follow other successful entrepreneurs to rejoice over long time business success.

I can imagine that if I still have my business of retailing computer supplies it will still thrive because the business is not customer-based. We have been operating by phone orders which can be done now via the internet. However, the effect of covid will still be there like during a lockdown which means the business will be forced to stop operating for a period.

I can imagine that if I still have my business of retailing computer supplies it will still thrive because the business is not customer-based. We have been operating by phone orders which can be done now via the internet. However, the effect of covid will still be there like during a lockdown which means the business will be forced to stop operating for a period.
The effect of covid19 to many businesses isn't a nice feeling, it disrupted their activities when they never thought about it. I was very much shocked to see covid19 lasting up to this moment still disrupting the progress of some offline businesses to date. Many businesses are still suffering losses up to now and on the brink of collapse through covid19 negative effect.