Can you make Money Blogging?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Can you make Money Blogging?

So, how can we make money blogging? The truth is, there are a lot of ways to make money blogging. Here, the important thing to note and keep in mind is that you should know what you want to do, what you are doing, and you like what you are doing.

You should also have a lot of patience to do what you are doing. It is because you will not earn in just one night, one day or in one month, it may take years and years. One way you can earn from blogging is through Google AdSense.

Google Adsense is popular with beginning bloggers, because many also really make money with Adsense. This is an advertisement network where you can apply, if you have your own blog, and put their code in your blog, and they will be the ones to display the ads depending on what your blog contains.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think I have posted something related to this, there are several ways that one could actually make good money on Instagram and even on some other social media platforms as well. But the thing is that most people just see it as a place to have fun, well I am not saying one shouldn’t but do you know how good it is going to feel like, knowing you are making money while having fun at the same time. Imagine do something and also make you happy then post such content on your page like you said in the thread, you know it’s going to be like a cherry on ice cream

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Blogging is one of the most known ways to make some extra money or you can even generate passive income. However, blogging is not as simple or easy as many people assume. For example, it takes A LOTS of effort to drive high quality traffic. You just cannot rely on social media promotion, but you must implement the right kind of marketing strategy in order to gain a really good amount of unique visitors to your blog in order to generate high amount of advertisement revenue. After gaining a lots of traffic, you could place affiliate links and you may earn money when someone purchases products through your site.

E

eldavis

Yes I believe it's very possible to make money from blogging, I have seen some persons who made a living through blogging and over the years it grew so yes it's very possible. The problem is the beginning can be rough and if you are not patient, you might end up giving up.

Wiserr

Blogging is a legit way of making money online, Even though it seems to be tough, but when one is interested in it, he has to made up his mind that blogging is not something he can learn in just one day but it takes time, one is expected to be patient and learn all the necessary process.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
A lot of people talk about blogging, give advice on how to blog and how to make money from blog, yet they have no or little experience. For most people giving advice on forums like this one their only experience is with free blogging platforms or website builders. I m saying this because most of the people do not have substance on their post and they are just repeating what have been said multiple times by multitudes. I have been blogging since 4 years, I do not make a lot of money with adsnese but I do make money from other ways.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I do tell people that blogging is more of passion than money making avenue. This is because it takes some time before money can be made on blogging. The very first step is to make sure we select a good niche based on our users and then we need to be promoting good contents that will be attracting our users and more users. Persistence with this will surely pave way for us some days as we may be generating more traffic and even become promoter of some brand on our blog.