Can You Make Money For Testing Apps And Websites?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many people who are making money online and the pandemic has also induced many people to work online. After the new variant of Covid-19 (i.e. Omicron) got spread in the world, many people became afraid of losing their jobs and the fear of high unemployment ratio is still haunting many people around the world. Fortunately, there are many ways people could make money online even during the pandemic. Some of the great ways to make money include blogging and freelancing. I have been working as a freelancer during the pandemic and still learning how to trade in cryptocurrencies. You can become a transcriptions and make money and even earn money answering surveys.

Since surveys are not available in all the countries, you may try other ways to make money. One of the most lesser-known ways to make money online is by testing Apps and websites. Some of them include User Testing and Try MYUI. Try MYUI pays you through PayPal and they pay a good amount of money for testing websites, Apps, and some other stuff. I would like to know if someone in here is being paid by testing Apps? They claim that they pay you to look for "bugs" in Apps and other technical problems associated with the Apps. Do you need to be a professional or tech savvy in order to make money with them? Can someone please guide? Thanks!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Testing apps and the website is a very good way to make money especially when you have someone to put you through. There was this particular platform I ventured into last year but I wasn't able to make any reasonable amount of money because I was not consistent enough due to my busy schedule. The name of the website is Utest, there are many people making money from the platform but before then you have to go through their academy period that usually takes some time and it was one of the things that made me too give up on the platform. You also need to have many gadgets for you to qualify for a lot of tests. Some people make over $100 on the platform on monthly basis.