How to Make Money Testing Apps and Websites

moonchild

VIP Contributor
How many times did you visit a website or blog and you shrugged like 'this button is not supposed to be here' 'naa, this color is totally off', Aha moment? .

Many websites are built everyday and instead of just launching them right away, owners of these sites decided to let you and me test them out, as we all know newly developed websites and apps may contain bugs and errors hence the need for testing.

The aim is to give them feedback, but not only feedback. you get to earn some cash.

These gigs are seasonal hence one can't create a career out of testing apps and websites but you'll certainly earn a side income.

To start earning money on these sites there are some few things you need to get done like:

1- Be very honest when giving feedback don't just write anything you want, be calm and understand what you're testing, then write your honest opinion on it.

2- Have a very good internet because most of testing websites uses a real time tracker.

Some websites to scout for testing gigs

1- UserTesting: This is the most well known platforms for testing, before you're verified you have to send in some certain credentials, most unicorn companies uses this to test out new features before they roll it out to users.

2- TestMyUI: As the name implies, you'll get paid to test out user interface of certain websites and mobile apps, for colors match and graphics.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I said that I'll try to make extra income testing apps or games when I get a brand new PC computer. At the moment I have no PC for that at the moment. I'm not ruling it out because I love testing apps especially the video game apps, or video game console games for money. That's where I'm knowledgeable more, because I'm a gamer that has a game shop offline. Maybe before January 2022 my brand new Windows PC will be made available, until then I'll consider earning from testing apps.