SANIA

Many people think that earing money is a hard task. That's true, one has to make consistent efforts, do hard work, work day and night to earn money.

But if you do what you love and improve your skills day by day then you start earning money with less efforts and with more enjoyment.
For example you love writing content but :
1 Your typing speed is slow
2 You ran out of ideas
3 Your creative writing skills are normal
4 You produce average quality content

Then if you do consistent efforts and write atleast few pieces of content daily then with th passage of time you will improve your skills. You will become a better wrier with time. Here are few tips how you can improve:

1 You can improve by reading good pieces of content on the internet
2 You can analyze the writing skills and method of good writers
3 You can take a creative or SEO writing course
4 You can practice daily as practice make a man perfect
5 You can listen to videos of people who can share good writing tips

Then with the passage of time, You can improve skills which you love. Then you can make money by selling these skills. For example:

1 You can sell your writing skills at Freelancing platforms such as Upwork, Fiverr, People per hour, Freelancer, Guru, etc
2 You can get paid by forums such as this platform
3 You can find direct clients with whom you can work
4 You can sell your own E-books
5 You can create your own blog
6 You can write scripts for youtube
7 You can edit / proofread people's content

Here are some ways I would love to hear other people's opinion too.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the easy ways to start making money online is to find things you have passion for and keep doing it to find a way to make money with it.

Internet is a wonderful tools as you can make use of it to generate money for yourself doing different things. If you have passion for something you can teachers in order to make money online.

Take for instance I like to engage in a lot of discussions in order to learn new things. I tried to look for a way to make money with this, when I stumble or get paid to post on forums.

Since I like to partake in discussions, it is easier for me to comment on different topics and get me to post forums I work with.

If you have passion for marketing, you can start engaging in affiliate marketing. affiliate marketing is all about selling other people's products and you are going to make commissions.

I know someone who have a function for playing guitar, he set up a blog and YouTube channel where he teaches people on how to master guitar playing.

He has a lot of subscribers on his YouTube channel and he is making money from different angles.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Your comfortability matters most , when it comes to making money online or offline . Everyone is good in what he or she loves doing most whether business or personal related . In the case of making money it will be enjoyable to work on a site you know how to use well and properly . it is important to also remember that your test and preferences should be the major criteria in choosing a website to work on in order to earn money online . money making websites that offers affiliate marketing , freelancing , and tutoring services are mostly used by people who tends to an huge amount of money online .

Small a website like paid to post website , pay to watch websites , paid to comment , share , and like website etc I'm mostly loved by people who have the vision to earn extra cash working online an examples of this type of people include primary and secondary school students , business employees , college goers , and university students etc . In summary , working online or offline is good , but the strategy you choose must solely depends on your test and preference , you shouldn't choose a job which will only make you feel boring and unattached .

zabieru

yes they are very good methods to earn money on the internet, but I met a friend from abroad, he taught me a method that you can earn money simply by chatting on facebook messenger and you can earn up to 3000 USD or more

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Venturing into what you are passionate about and the internet is one of the best and easiest way that anyone can make money because you are enjoying it and that same time you are trying to monetize it. There are many people who naturally loves to write a lot and a lot of them have ventured into ebook publishing online and have been able to make something tangible for themselves. When you are into such business venture and your love what you're doing then even if you're not making money from it you will try as much as possible to improve on daily basis. But when you venture into something that you're not passionate about and the only thing you want from it is money then at certain point you may not really be passionate to continue if it is not yielding the expected result but the reverse is the case for something you love doing. there are a lot of content in the internet in which you can use to improve yourself on daily basis and if you are into what you love doing you will definitely make use of them. If you're passionate about graphics designing there are a lot of platforms for you to start with. You can also venture into a print on demand as a graphics designer.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
These were some of the helpful tips. I love to write and I can say that I try my best to write good content. I believe that having good ideas is important. Running out of ideas is one of the worst things that can happen to you and you need to be really creative in order to create content. Apart from that, my typing speed is also average. So I schedule my time in a proper way, so that I could write content within a specified time. There are a lots of challenges associated with writing and one of the biggest challenge is researching the subject in a proper manner because you need to study the subject and write factual information in order to become a successful writer.

When you do not possess enough knowledge about a subject or topic, you tend to research about it before creating content about that particular topic. This makes content writing a really interesting field because you also learn many things about various subjects about which you never knew anything. This is also one of the biggest reasons why I enjoy writing articles. I have been working as a writer for a long time and I do not plan to quite at all.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its always a pleasure to earn with what you love doing. I love writing, at times I write long contents at times I end up writing short contents. That's how mind or strength leads me to, I don't exceed my limit. When I have enough substance to share I go a long way to write for longer duration which brings about long contents. Apart from writing, I love to sing, go Live on screen, teach others too how to earn money online. I will work on my YouTube channel soon, I just need balance, time and steady power supply more especially to embark on my journey of being a YouTuber. I know how much a YouTube video creator earns with a single 10k views video, that's a reasonable amount to get passively. Their is nothing more appealing to me than earning money while sleeping. When it comes to writing I wouldn't earn passively if I am writing for an employer. But if I'm doing it all alone, I can earn money doing it for myself, create a blog channel, and start creating quality contents, seek monetization like Google AdSense, affiliate marketing ads, etc, and earn while I am at sleep.