How to turn off digital distractions while making money online

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Working online comes with digital distractions as they're alot of digital distractions now immediately returned on our internet access. If you are keen on making money online, you need to turn off such distractions to help you concentrate. So what can you do to help you achieve this

Start by Turning off technology during your work time or period.

Try to put away your devices especially your phone in a corner that you can't easily reach or see to avoid grabbing it easily.

Do you self a world of good by turning off notifications on your devices or phones.

Then go further to turn off unnecessary apps that aren't adding value to the job at hand.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not distracted with any devices or digital platforms. In fact, I use multiple devices and digital platforms to make money. I never squander my time, when I use something I always try to get most from it and reuse it to generate income. For instance, I spend a couple of hours on social platforms every day but I also use social platforms to generate I come directly and indirectly. I use ny phone to create shirt videos there my phone is not a distraction.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There's this nice feature on most phones called freezer, it is basically an app that basically allows you to drag in any app that you don't want to be distracted with, so for example if I'm trading I'll put my WhatsApp in it and I'll not receive any message from it till I'm done and I personally put it out.

I know there are many apps like that, most people get distracted a lot from their phones doing dumb shit they label as productivity but they don't basically get any meaningful work done, I find putting phone away to be effective.