Crypto Can you save your crypto keys in the bank

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
With the increasing adoption of crypto currency , some banks are now welcoming the use of crypto currency as they now provide means for traders to trade crypto currency in the bank , store crypto currrency keys and others despite crypto currency not been a legal tender in some part of the world , this have been the case of some traders in considering storing their wallet keys in the bank because they are more scared that the government could use it as a tool to take note of people storing their asset on crypto currency and evading heavy tax , but storing crypto wallet keys in the bank still have its own advantage , because you could easily go to the bank to get it most especially when you forget the use of it since people have lost thousands of dollar in their crypto balance since they forgot the keys to their wallet, so can you save your wallet keys in the bank

Chibson

VIP Contributor
it is advisable that people save their cryptocurrency keys in a very safe place because there are people who have lost millions and even billions of dollars because they forgot their keys. I wouldn't even agree to save my key is in the bank because it is probably not safe there. Haven't you read about hacking of some banks?. It is therefore advisable that people keep it in the safe place.

Josemendez

Verified member
I do not see any reason to keep my cryptocurrency keys with the bank since I can comfortably use it in a decentralized wallets where I have complete access to my funds .
Saying with banks will incur additional fee as I will have to pay for security fees and other ones . Also my account may be in danger of being hacked.