Can your online earnings in 2022 cover your primary bills?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no adult individual that doesn't make budget, that's how the bills are. We make plans, work hard to cover up the bills, which is part of our budget weekly, monthly and annually etc.

I know some persons aren't making much online, whereas some are earning more in 2022, which is enough to take care of their primary bills, which is the most important aspect of life.

I am not earning much online in 2022, as I have hoped for, but my work rate will justify that by the end of the year. But I can say, my online earnings can somewhat solve my primary bills in 2022. Which is catering for food, shelter, and clothing plus other miscellaneous.

Do you think your earnings in this current year is enough to cater for your primary bills?

Mika

VIP Contributor
In January 2022, I earned enough money to pay my bills, buy supplies, pay outstanding loans for the month of February, and also make some purchases. In February, I earned enough to cover my expenses for the month of March. This month based on the number of jobs I have and the estimated money I will be receiving by the end of the month will be enough to pay for my April bills. I have been working online for over two years. During the first 4 months, I did not earn enough to cover my monthly expenses, I had to use my savings to cover my expenses. However, later I started earning well. I was not consistently earning well but sometimes I managed to earn so well that the money would cover my bills for the month when I did not earn enough. In order to make money online, I do a lot of things. I make most of my money from Upwork, I work on other sites only when I do not have any assignments to do. I also make money from my blog. I earn a small amount from paid to post sites, article sites etc. but I don't spend a lot of time o such sites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With what I've seen you mention, you're very engaged online, you're a full-time worker. I signed up on upwork some years back, when I tried to earn, but couldn't earn from the freelance marketplace, because then I didn't know how it operates. At the moment, I am not considering such again, because other opportunities have popped up. I have other options I am exploring to make money, even if I am not earning much, but at least it helps cover my primary bills at the end of the month. I am focusing more on crypto, capitalizing on several opportunities which crypto have opened it, trying to influence some crypto projects, sell coins as a P2P merchant, trade on Spot and futures market. It is not easy going for me, but I am making some progress, it wouldn't pick up at the highest level over night. Consistency and more work is needed to carry my activities around crypto on.

Sikapa

Verified member
I'm not earning enough to pay all my primary bills but at least it can solve so problems. One thing is I'm not a full-time online worker and I'm not earning much too but I hope maybe I will be a full-time online worker. For now I don't know but I'm just thinking.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
My online earnings are not that much currently. I only earn a small amount that is not enough to cover all my primary bills such as rent, good, and clothes. Therefore, I have to work offline in order to get money for such expenses.

One thing that has helped me alot is living at my parent's house while working online and don't have an offline job. So the little money I get online is just for my extra needs. Which don't take that much.

Right now while I am working offline in a certain restaurant, I am also privileged to be living with my cousin. So we share expenses and so what I earn offline is able to cover for my part of rent and food.

Now my online earnings are for my savings and buying any other extra desires that I have. Since I don't get much time to work online, I only do some work that earns me about $1 daily.

I hope that someday, I will be able to earn well online that I can be able to pay all my bills with. That is something so enjoyable because I can work from the comfort of my home. That requires great skills, that is what I am struggling to get right now.