cant find a job?

Nii

looking for a job and can not find one? learn how to trade the financial market then. trading is not gambling as many people see it to be. its a skill set. when you master it, its going to be your work that will bring you generational financial freedom. remember trading is not a get rich quick scheme. learn forex trading now. join (serendipity trading community) on telegram to learn more.

Have never done this before, that's if you really talking about forex . At the mention of that I get scared, don't blame me. I see some of my friends with high dexterities in it, they make so much profit and get hyped by so many but in a blink they start telling you how broke it has made them, how much debt they ran into, then I wonder. The thing is, few or nobody is a matter of trade. To make it big, you have to invest big, when you invest big, you can make it big or lose in a big way. So few or nobody knows the right time to do this that is why it remains one of the most risky online investment. I might try it tomorrow but for now it's a big no for me.

Many people erroneously think that cryptocurrency trading and forex trading is just like gambling, but this is certainly wrong thinking. Earning or losing money through trading entirely depends on the market conditions. A wise trader looks at the trading volume and market cap of the coin and tends to trade in a great way possible. However, despite being aware of market conditions, the forex market and the cryptocurrency market could crash at any time and this is why it is always important to carefully monitor the markets while trading in stocks, forex market or cryptocurrency. This is why I now sit in front of my laptop for many hours in order to observe the market conditions in order to avoid losses. As far as your telegram group is concerned, I have never heard about it before. Could you please elaborate what kind of group it is?

In this age, getting a job is not for the faint of heart. Imagine going to 10 or more offices already and not one has called you. They either tell you to come/call later or you don't hear from them. As if that's not enough, when you are eventually called by one of them, the payment you receive monthly after all the struggles, will make you weep. It's just disheartening😏😏😏
But what if I told you there was a way for you earn 100k-400k weekly (yes, you read that right!)
I'm pretty sure life would be a lot more easier and enjoyable, right?
That's not all, you basically work from wherever you want- isn't that great🤓🤓🤓
PS: This is not a get-rich quick scheme. You need to be ready to learn if you really want to succeed.
As the saying goes: "If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you"

So what is this about? Well, yes you guessed that right,

This is about affiliate marketing

Before you start frowning at this just as misinformed/ ignorant persons do, you should research for yourself how lucrative this is(of course if done the right way)

Just like the quote above, don't be misinformed.
You feel you're ready and interested in learning the best way possible to make cool cash? Let's get interactive. 📩📩📩

Many people erroneously think that cryptocurrency trading and forex trading is just like gambling, but this is certainly wrong thinking. Earning or losing money through trading entirely depends on the market conditions. A wise trader looks at the trading volume and market cap of the coin and tends to trade in a great way possible. However, despite being aware of market conditions, the forex market and the cryptocurrency market could crash at any time and this is why it is always important to carefully monitor the markets while trading in stocks, forex market or cryptocurrency. This is why I now sit in front of my laptop for many hours in order to observe the market conditions in order to avoid losses. As far as your telegram group is concerned, I have never heard about it before. Could you please elaborate what kind of group it is?
its a group of traders that is beginners and pro sharing ideas and signals. but we have a mentor that is Elvis Justice who guide us through the storms of trading. he gives live signals too. he is also known as the US30 King. u can whatsapp him for the telegram link on +79833494511

If you can't find a regular paid job then you can always engage yourself in a vocational training or do business that you think you have a very good knowledge of the business so as not to run bankrupt and have problems with repayments of loan you may have secured from the financial institutions.