Career on news reporting (as a TV newscaster)

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You may not know that a newscaster on tv is like an actor or tv talent when it comes to the earnings. The newscaster is evaluated according to the popularity that the news program gets in the survey that shows the audience share. A popular newscaster can earn ten times of the salary of an ordinary newscaster. The logic is the popularity of the newscaster makes the tv network get more sponsors.

I have a cousin who is a close friend of a newscaster. My cousin said the couple, who are both newscasters in different tv network, has a nice big house, expensive cars and the trimmings of a wealthy family. My cousin did not know that a popular newscaster can earn as much as a bank president earns and sometimes even more. For a newscaster you just have to be good looking with the gift of gab.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's right, the better the television news caster, surely the television channel will get better sponsorship all round the world. That's why they reward the TV news casters than the one who is based mainly on article writing, especially journalistic, ghostwriting etc. Those who are very much bold given speeches on the TV, attracts more sponsors to the company they're working for.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Definitely, newscasting is a career path that is well paying. If you are working on a popular media house then you so make so much off it and but good things of life for yourself. I think their advertising fees is always high so they pay them well. This career path is progressive too

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I was in college, my friends said I have a pretty face and a good voice, so I should try to build a career as a TV newscaster. However, I was never interested in TV career or jurnalism. I always wanted tp become a computer programmar and I stdiend information technology. Fot those who are interested, this is a good profession.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Ofcourse these Newscasters earn much, they do paid journalism (Not only their earning as newscaster, but also paid to spread fake news) In India we call them "Presstitutes". However they have strong base, so it is always better to have honest newscaster to deal with corrupt. Normal newscaster may not earn very much, but earn good enough.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In my country, newscasters are into showbiz. They dont always earn as people think. They only earn ambassadors if actually they see some big companies they can be representing. The beautiful ones among them are sometimes the luckiest because they can be faces of many companies as well. But about their salary, they don't earn much.

D

Deleted member 28127

Ofcourse these Newscasters earn much, they do paid journalism (Not only their earning as newscaster, but also paid to spread fake news) In India we call them "Presstitutes". However they have strong base, so it is always better to have honest newscaster to deal with corrupt. Normal newscaster may not earn very much, but earn good enough.
I think the opposite spread fake news will decrease popularity of a channel so a channel that is providing real information is more followed by people this doesn't neglect that each channel has his preference to defend this politician or other politician however they say they don't have political direction however it is good for newscaster to verify news before publish it for trustworthy of channel.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
the opposite spread fake news will decrease popularity of a channel so a channel that is providing real information is more followed by people
Not always happen, there are lots of channel spreading fake news, they have fan base, paid promote. In social media, they insult common people to shut them up. However, when they get caught, they play fake victim card. However it is up to people to understand what is going, so majority do oppose their tactics and support whoever expose presstittutes.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When I was in college, becoming a news caster on TV was my dream job. So, when I was offered a position as a radio jockey, I thought it will help be build experience for the job I wanted. Priority changed and by the time I went to the university, news caster was not attractive to me.