Challenges that attract making money on social media

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Social media is a platform where people get connected and probably have fun to avoid being bored especially when you are alone, do you know that those people you watch to have fun are actually making money with there account, and if they can do it, you can too. But are you up for the challenges that you could encounter as a public figure. Well it is a good thing because it will make you popular and probably to the level of being a celebrity. But there are some true facts you should know about this, which are;

1. Excess data consumption
2. Consistency

1. Excess data consumption: I do not know how this network of a thing works in other countries but particularly in Nigeria, data happens to be something that is quite expensive to the extent of you having to notice the huge amount it takes away from your money. So as a social media model, you must be consistent which means that you have to be posting more contents without stopping because your fans will keep expecting more from you. Just like they say “Maintaining stardom is much of a work than attaining it”.

2. Consistency: you have to keep being creative in order to keep your fans and have more of them, and that will bring more income for you. You must be ready for that.

uforwealth

Verified member
You have spoken the truth. The rate at which our devices consume data nowadays, on social media is high especially newly made ones that use 4G networks.
However, if you are making money from social media, there should be no cause for alarm since you will get part of your money back if not all.

The second challenge which you called consistency. For my money, this is not a challenge, because you will surely make money if you are consistent in whatever you do to make money. It should be inconsistency.

Wiserr

Yes you are right,I am sure with that one can earn passive income without having much problem, but only if one is able to overcome this challenges you just mentioned,