Charitable ways of the business is a good advertisement

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
One unique marketing approach is for a business to be doing charitable works. I have seen sponsors of medical missions that I’m sure they get close to the hearts of the consumers. Even the sponsorship of religious events (for charity) are also getting a good mark in the public’s eyes.

The maker of Happy Toothpaste had dented the foothold of Colgate and Close Up by its policy to hire PWD – persons with disability. There are many PWD workers in their factory. We learned of that many years ago and that is the reason why we shifted to Happy Toothpaste. Not only us but we also encouraged the people in our circle for the humanitarian policy of that toothpaste maker. Truly you can help people in your own small way and the rewards will be coming.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no doubt, when we encourage people in the streets, those who are disabled, unable to do things on their own to earn a living only through assistance, by offering them gifts through seminar hosting. They'll appreciate it, and that will give our business brand good name, and draw lots of customers to patronize our business after hearing the charitable offers we offered.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah it is the right thing to do as a social responsibility for the environment and the society in general. It is not about amassing wealth for yourself alone it is helping humanity in whatever capacity you can and bettering people's lives. So I'm all for this strategy of helping

Setho

VIP Contributor
A lot of people have the mentality that rich people and business owners should always give back to the community and no matter what and you are definitely going to be proving this if you are going to be running a charitable organisation. You might choose to help the orphans or award scholarships from time to time.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Yeah it is the right thing to do as a social responsibility for the environment and the society in general. It is not about amassing wealth for yourself alone it is helping humanity in whatever capacity you can and bettering people's lives. So I'm all for this strategy of helping
That was also my dream when I had a business. I had plans of having a scholarship for high school students who want to take up a computer course (it was rare during that period). Unfortunately my business lasted for 4 years only and I was not able to rake in so much profit for my civic projects particularly the educational program.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Corporate social responsibility is a concept where businesses and organizations spend money on social causes. Let say a factory that produces hand sanitizer distributes free sanitizer in a certain community. This act of giving has two purposes, one to help the poor who actually need it and, two, to gain popularity so that they sell more sanitizers.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Yes this really work effective because firstly it will promote the name of the brand and secondly it will give people good impression about the company. You can go to the rural areas and make them some boreholes as a charity work. This will really give the community some kind of good reasons to do business with the organization