Earn Money Check out 20 ways to earn extra income in 2021

maicbass

But how do we define additional income?
As the term itself indicates, extra income is a way of earning extra income; in fact, you may see at least one unusual idea about how and why you should seriously consider increasing your income in another article. Income online.

Therefore, you can earn extra income through activities completely different from your main occupation. Yes, I said that "survival strategy" is a survival goal for some people, in addition to the monthly salary, it aims to replenish your bank account balance.

In an increasingly unstable job market and with unemployment rates rising more and more, few people have the courage to abandon a job vacancy, even if they pay little, ask for a raise then, no way, you will get your boss in one day bad...

Thus, it is not surprising that more and more people are looking for extra income ideas to help with expenses.

The first thing we usually do when it comes to reorganizing finances and balancing revenue with expenses is to reduce spending. It happens that, in many cases, the superfluous expenses are already at the minimum limit, and even so, there may be a shortage of money at the end of the month to settle the accounts. And it is in this situation that many people find themselves today: having to find extra work at alternative times to supplement their income.

We will continue in the next chapters...

Nsidibe

There are lot ways of making money in 2021, not that hard but nice if at all we like and follow the instructions and the roles and guidance.
Firstly, with the use of mobile phone we can make and achieve money in a simplest way through the uses of social networking. There are a lot of social networking and platform that are giving money and opportunity for making money as well.
Secondly, we can also make money with the use of our daily data,not just to spend time in social media just to read post or watching movies. Furthermore, with the uses of YouTube we can make money also by watching movies online in our youtbe but before that we have to sponsor by YouTube in order to function well and gain much as well.
To be continue....

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways you can make money online, in this particular century many people choose to make their money online in affiliate marketing, that is advertising or promoting someone's else business or product then get your commission in return, many people also choose to make money online by trading forex and investing in cryptocurrency.

PICKFORD

Verified member
In 2021, there are so many ways many people make a legitimate money online, affiliate marketing is one of the best way many people make their money online in 2021, most people also choose to make their money online nowadays trading forex and also investing in cryptocurrency, in one case I need my money online in a PTP site.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
So many ways to earn money online but we just need to make sure we are on the right site because there are so many sites that are not legit and they claim to be paying....To make money online, you can start off, by doing micro tasks and be getting paid for it. For that, you can try Picoworkers, though you won't make much but still okay.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Different strokes for different folks, this is actually true when it comes to the word of money making. there are several ways in which people can capitalise their opportunities on the internet and make a whole lot of money from it. Like I have always said what matters whether you will make money in a particular venture or not is your level of knowledge and commitment to make money from that particular time. A lot of people are not serious enough when it come to you making money on a particular venture at the end up not making any money.
Some of the best ways to make money on the internet currently are;
YouTube; Having a YouTube channel is one of the best ways in which you can make money on the internet currently because there are a lot of opportunities for people to make money with the youtube channels. it is very much important you pick a very good niche and after that you try as much as possible to create quality videos.

Another thing you need to know is how to do SEO on your video. After these days you really need to be very consistent another to monetize your channel.

Blogging is also another good way of making a lot of money on the internet.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
We have so many legitimate ways we can make an extra money online. People have your own method and way of making money online depending on your capability and their time. Sometimes it also depends on the kind of tools they use to make money online, because there are some online money making that really works on laptop.

The most latest way a lot of people do make their money online is by investing in cryptocurrency and trading forex. This is a very good means of making money online, although I don't have much idea about forex but I have a little clue about cryptocurrency. I was shocked when I made my first cash out of $87 from the coin called FEG, i bagged this token in billions then i made profit from it.

Although this method of making money online is very legit you must be very careful because it comes with a big risk. Anybody calling himself or herself a cryptotrader and does not know how to manage his or her risk, I don't think that person can make money from cryptocurrency and forex easily.
Making money online from this method also requires skills or get an expert to guide you.