China's crack down means BTC is working, says Brandon Arvanaghi

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am expecting statements from known personalities who are related to crypto. It is a natural tendency when an industry is going down. Those statements will encourage traders to continue trading otherwise the industry will die if there will be no buyers and sellers. For now I guess it will be quiet until a whale would burn his crypto holding as an act of philanthropy.
Which crypto whale will be willing to burn his or her crypto to serve as a philanthropist to the ongoing bear market?? At the moment none is going to do that, they just want to holdl to their investment until things start pumping up. I know with time it will, the storm will soon be over around all Cryptocurrencies in the market.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I have observed that China is not really happy with the way the miner I'm making progress despite the crackdown on mining of cryptocurrencies in their country and that is why they have husk TiK ToK not to allow cryptocurrency adverts on its platform anymore. I believe China may likely regret their actions because cryptocurrency is working better than they thought it will be.

Josemendez

Verified member
I agree with you on this because when China banned bitcoin Mining , many people thought that it will be the end for bitcoin ,but fortunately miners weren't discouraged by it because they know what they benefit from bitcoin and the future that awaits bitcoin and thus moved to new countries.
Is just a matter of time and bitcoin will regain it's shine.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Which means very soon, there will be enough miners in Texas. China is trying to push Bitcoin away while trying to introduce their Yuan digital currency. And now If USA embraces Bitcoin, then there might be a future war between Bitcoin and Yuan digital currency. Then with the support of dollar....lol China will definitely lose!
Their digital Yuan will still be a success cos of the population it carries. For me even if digital Yuan us affordable at 1 cent, I can't fancy my chance of acquiring any digital Yuan cos it won't be valuable yo me since its in the form of Fiat currency that isn't volatile. China will definitely lose in this kind decision they took when they see other countries embracing crypto, and the mining power increasing.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The ban is a blessing in disguise. Mayor of Miami openly invited the miners in China to Miami, he stated that he is ready to support them with a more cheaper and greener energy. Presently, Miami uses a nuclear energy to power it's mining farm.
Secondly, Elsalvado have also built a very powerful bitcoin mining rig using a more safer energy to power it. China crackdown is the eye-opener
This is just a soft landing for Bitcoin....I think Bitcoin has shown that it can never be pushed away. Like its destined to exist in the first place. If Bukele succeeded in adopting Bitcoin and uses it as legal tender, it will further boost it's popularity while at the same skyrocket it's price. I think China will have enough competitions in their hands to deal with, with their intentions of introduce their Yuan digital currency.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Which means very soon, there will be enough miners in Texas. China is trying to push Bitcoin away while trying to introduce their Yuan digital currency. And now If USA embraces Bitcoin, then there might be a future war between Bitcoin and Yuan digital currency. Then with the support of dollar....lol China will definitely lose!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
think china are going to loss revenue from firms trooping out of the country , because the government gains more from firms through taxation and others, so the adoption rate would categorically drop lower as time goes on because china are only focused on their digital currency which is yuan and ots not ideal, because on a normal note they are suppose to capitalise on the importance crypto have to offer.
Only them knows the reason why they aren't futuristic around the benefits surrounding Cryptocurrency. They've lost their position as the number one crypto mining country with large mining farm. The revenues they get from diverse means around crypto is gone too. They've sold their position being number to U.S, cos there is where miners are heading to establish.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
think china are going to loss revenue from firms trooping out of the country , because the government gains more from firms through taxation and others, so the adoption rate would categorically drop lower as time goes on because china are only focused on their digital currency which is yuan and ots not ideal, because on a normal note they are suppose to capitalise on the importance crypto have to offer

D

Deleted member 28127

I don't think such ban will last forever it might over be a way to cause the coins to drop down in price. When it comes to crypto you should know externals are also behind the regulations. That's why i don't go sleepless nights, cos their will be solution to it in the near future I'm optimistic, the Chinese aren't going to ban it forever, it's simply temporary.
If the problem becomes economic means if China unban cryptocurrency then the cryptocurrency means Chia network that is issued by governement to increase his earning will fall down again this will affect bad economy of governement that will make ban of altcoins permanent because if they unban other cryptocurrency means loses to governement this is why it is a real big problem.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To be honest the strength in the crypto space lies in our numbers, will the crackdown or ban on crypto currencies in china it will most certainly affect the market negatively, despite the strength that it might gather from the U.S. don't forget China has over 1.5 billion people. And if the bearish so continue investors will lose interest in crypto currencies.
I don't think such ban will last forever it might over be a way to cause the coins to drop down in price. When it comes to crypto you should know externals are also behind the regulations. That's why i don't go sleepless nights, cos their will be solution to it in the near future I'm optimistic, the Chinese aren't going to ban it forever, it's simply temporary.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
To be honest the strength in the crypto space lies in our numbers, will the crackdown or ban on crypto currencies in china it will most certainly affect the market negatively, despite the strength that it might gather from the U.S. don't forget China has over 1.5 billion people. And if the bearish so continue investors will lose interest in crypto currencies.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Brandon Arvanaghi is a mining engineer, and a former security engineer at crypto exchange site 'Gemini. He shared an information containing China's harsh decision around BTC via social media site Facebook and also on Google. He expressed that BTC getting banned in China means its working fine, and have paved way for other countries to be on their radar and shiver for the untimely call.

With the ban it has made miners shifting from the Chinese territory moving to united states and countries that accepts crypto activities. He said that BTC is the greatest store of value or asset in the history of planet earth, that it is beyond comparisons.

images.jpeg

Brandon Arvanaghi said, at the meantime the crypto market will struggle to replicate its earlier price values, as miners going to look for cheap electricity to conduct mining anywhere around the world. Saying, Texas is an option for them to look up to.

He said, Their are still high profile people who back BTC advancement in U.S.A. Governors like Greg Abbot from Texas, promoting BTC mining and other digital coins. He said with that, Texas will become a real industry in the united states for mining activities.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am expecting statements from known personalities who are related to crypto. It is a natural tendency when an industry is going down. Those statements will encourage traders to continue trading otherwise the industry will die if there will be no buyers and sellers. For now I guess it will be quiet until a whale would burn his crypto holding as an act of philanthropy.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am also buying this theory. Until China began cracking down on bitcoin mining, one third of bitcoin in circulation were mined in China. China had a huge role to play in bitcoin mining. But now after the crackdown, mining will take place on Europe and America, which is good for the liberal economy.
N matter how good you think you are, don't forget that others can still replace you when you aren't there and the world will continue moving forward. That's the cade of China, they might have succeeded in cracking the market to take its toll but nonetheless, the crypto transition won't end cos of their selfish interest. Other countries have taken over mining, and sidelined them for life.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The ban is a blessing in disguise. Mayor of Miami openly invited the miners in China to Miami, he stated that he is ready to support them with a more cheaper and greener energy. Presently, Miami uses a nuclear energy to power it's mining farm.
Secondly, Elsalvado have also built a very powerful bitcoin mining rig using a more safer energy to power it. China crackdown is the eye-opener

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The government of many different countries think that they can stop bitcoin, however, bitcoin is still flourishing a lot. Even after the recent massive crash, the price of bitcoin was rising. It seems that bitcoin still has a great future despite the recent crash that happened a few months ago. I really hope that miners will find a secure country to mine coins and earn crypto in the process.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am also buying this theory. Until China began cracking down on bitcoin mining, one third of bitcoin in circulation were mined in China. China had a huge role to play in bitcoin mining. But now after the crackdown, mining will take place on Europe and America, which is good for the liberal economy.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I might agree with his fields because China's crackdown on cryptocurrencies simply means that it is really taking over and the world is really accepting it. even though there is a bearish run in the cryptocurrency market but I still believe that very soon it will shock almost everyone how it will recover and I even expect bitcoin to hit $80000 this year.
Everything is possible around BTC as long as it keeps on delivering fast transactions and accomplishing its primary goal. I read the news on cointelegraph, i was very moved cos the crypto miner really demonstrated signs that BTC will ever remain valuable irrespective of the ongoing bearish run. As long as the U.S and U.K is behind it, it can never crack down to zero.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I might agree with his fields because China's crackdown on cryptocurrencies simply means that it is really taking over and the world is really accepting it. even though there is a bearish run in the cryptocurrency market but I still believe that very soon it will shock almost everyone how it will recover and I even expect bitcoin to hit $80000 this year.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Crypto is still working cos the world powers being the united states and united kingdom adopt it greatly too more than the Chinese do. If you come to hear that, U.S have banned it, then you should know that the prices of the coins will simply go to zero. And their will be harsh calls which will be made by people dumping it.