Circumstances in which a student Failed while making career .

Noor Fatima

Sometimes we can't pay full attention to our study for this reason many of the students failed while making their career which of them are discussed below :
Some students can't get an opportunity to study in good schools and colleges so their concepts are weak and they can't get much higher marks .
Some students do not choose their favorite subject and feild of study because of their parents pressure so they could not get high rank in this undesirable study .
Some students do not set their time of study where they can pay full attention towards study and goal to work hard for it .
Some students thinks further study is just like previous without considering that now they are at high level and they have to struggle hard for their career.
Some students have fanancial issues also so have to work hard to pay their school , colleges and universities fees and live their life comfortably so they haven't more time to study .
There are many like circumstances which led students to failure.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I was not able to concentrate on my career due to many personal problems in my life and I am sure that there are many people who have a harder time concentrating on their studies due to various reasons and one of the most common problem is the financial issues and this is why many students fail to develop their career.