Anomalous1

I am searching for partners who may be interested in establishing a large-scale crypto-mining farm in the Philippines using clean energy technology and living rent and utility free for a ten year introductory period. The energy tech has been running in Mexico powering a factory setup there for almost two years now, and we will be conducting final testing later this month.

The proposed facility will be a multi-purpose location, but needs to demonstrate the efficacy of the energy systems, thus the ability to grant free utilities for a ten year period. The facility will be built on land that is already owned, and while the business will be responsible for the increased property taxes, there will be no rent during the same ten-year period.

So my questions here are:

Do private individuals still engage in large-scale cryptomining?

Is the current slump in the market making Mining Hardware more affordable?

Would it be beneficial to build a large-scale crypto-farm now with the markets still so low?

Thank you. I look forward to your replies while I browse the forum and look for anything I may contribute to while I am here.

Anomalous1

I am also interested. What are the capital requirements for this venture?
You may want to take a trip to Mexico to see the technology at work. We have it being tested on a full load bank at the moment but that testing will probably be completed this week. I am considering a 1MW setup for the facility to run 1000 of the GPU processors, and in exchange we have no rent and no power bills for ten years. For that kind of set up I am estimating right at four and one-half million, though the investor can retain full control of all funds. The facility has to be built and this also opens up the door to introduce the power solutions as a commercial venture. There is currently a national push to get electrical energy supplies into 2500 local government units where the isolated mountainous regions prevent the use of wind and solar, thus making our solutions more ideal and viable. The Mining facility would also serve as a location for representatives of the local government units to come visit and live in a facility powered by the same energy resources we are offering to them. Those contracts however, would have long term returns in the form of power purchase agreements and other securities.

Anomalous1

I do have a project proposal prepared for the facility, showroom, and an attached media center. The reason this is relevant is because it is all part of the same facility. The media center will allow for additional income streams, the tracking of telemetry for electrical energy production systems once installed both on site and within the local government units where contracts can be met, and the facility construction is the same, though there will be an isolated and secure location for the crypto-mining facility, though we will have staff on site to monitor the equipment and ensure operations.

This proposal also looks at plans for future growth and development. If you are interested in that, I am happy to share it with you. If on the other hand you want something restricted to only the cryptomining facility, I would have to create that. Please do let me know.

As for reliable sources, the energy tech is operational in Mexico, where my partners are conducting ongoing testing. The water tech is in Florida and California, but these are plans for future growth and expansion. There may also be additional tech that can be implemented to diversify the income streams and to ensure out continued operations and profitability.

Jakeso

Interested too .
Any links or if you could validate the data on the one been run in Mexico would be a big help thanks