Review ClickWorker.com Reviews

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
ClickWorker is a survey service and online reward website that claims to reward you for performing micro activities.

Paid Surveys​

When you check in to the user dashboard, you'll see the survey offerings. Please remember, however, that the survey offers will be featured with the other activities on the site.You will be rewarded when you have completed the survey.

Micro Tasks​

Before you are provided tasks, you must fill your profile.After you've completed your profile, you'll be able to see many of the current micro jobs.Every micro task offer will specify the amount of money you can receive if you complete it.you will earn between 5€ to 0.17€ per task.

Minimum Payout 10€

Payment Methods Paypal, Transferwise And SEPA.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have heard of ClickWorker, in fact when I heard of this site, I even when to check the site. Based on my evaluation I did not find the site too useful because I am not a fan of doing surveys for money and working on micro jobs, therefore,I did not join the site. However, this does not mean it is not good site, you can use the site of you are good at surveys and feel comfortable working on micro job sites.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am already earning from freelancing sites, upwork to be precise, therefore, do not have to join micro jobs and work on tasks that pay peanuts. Sites like these are for unskilled and semi skilled people. I like to label myself as a skilled professional. Furthermore, Surveys will be high paying only when you are in tier 1 country, sadly I am on tier 3 country