Binance Comparing Binance and Coinbase

niche

Verified member
Most of the members of forums are using Binance for receiving crypto payment. Why is Binance so popular? How does Binance compare with Coinbase in terms of fees and other features. Is it easy to withdraw money from Binance to bank accounts in different countries. Do they also require users to upload their identity proof after they open their bank account? Do members with Binance and Coinbase accounts have multiple crypto addresses on different exchanges? Do internet users use only one wallet or do they have multiple wallets?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Because half of earning platforms are paying with binance pay ID and then pass by Binance is compulsory. You could cash out later to Coinbase. For Coinbase half of my earnings are with ZCash merchant sites that do not accept then pass by Coinpaynents sometimes while carry out payment with Coinbase.

niche

Verified member
Because half of earning platforms are paying with binance pay ID and then pass by Binance is compulsory. You could cash out later to Coinbase. For Coinbase half of my earnings are with ZCash merchant sites that do not accept then pass by Coinpaynents sometimes while carry out payment with Coinbase.
Can you provide details of the popular platforms which are using a binance pay id. How many websites or people are you receiving crypto payments from at present ? Can you share details of the best website for making money in BTC or other crypto currencies? What is zcash and coinpayments , where are they used?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Can you provide details of the popular platforms which are using a binance pay id. How many websites or people are you receiving crypto payments from at present ? Can you share details of the best website for making money in BTC or other crypto currencies? What is zcash and coinpayments , where are they used?
Platforms paying by Binance Pay:
Buzzidea formelly known as MyForum Link
Trendri
Earn Cash Bond
For ZCash it is cryptocurrency.
For Coinpayments it is a payment processor like Coinbase one.
To more details when check out with Coinbase and having ZEC or ZCash you cannot check out as most of coinbase merchants doesn't accept to pay with ZCash do not know how.
Alternativelly you could use coinpayments for checkout as offers more possibility to pay with altcoins.

niche

Verified member
Platforms paying by Binance Pay:
Buzzidea formelly known as MyForum Link
Trendri
Earn Cash Bond
For ZCash it is cryptocurrency.
For Coinpayments it is a payment processor like Coinbase one.
To more details when check out with Coinbase and having ZEC or ZCash you cannot check out as most of coinbase merchants doesn't accept to pay with ZCash do not know how.
Alternativelly you could use coinpayments for checkout as offers more possibility to pay with altcoins.
Thank you for the clarifications. If I have a BTC address from coinbase, please clarify whether I can use the same address for receiving payment from myforum.link using Binance pay or whether I will have to open a new account with Binance pay to receive the payment.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Both binance and coinbase are two different thing. Binance has been an exchange from start but coinbase started as a wallet and gradually grew to accept many coin and now functioning as an exchange.

Talking about exchange, I would say that binance is far better than coinbase because there are many coin that can be traded there and also many other options to take our trade.

But when we talk about there fees. I have not trade with coinbase before but I know binance to have the lowest trading fees. And the fee can only be deducted from our account if the trade is completed. So which means that if the trade is not completed, then your fund will still be intact. But the one thing that I like about coinbase to any other online wallet or exchange websites is that they have the lowest transfer fee. You can withdraw from coinbase to any other wallet with very low fee.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Thank you for the clarifications. If I have a BTC address from coinbase, please clarify whether I can use the same address for receiving payment from myforum.link using Binance pay or whether I will have to open a new account with Binance pay to receive the payment.
Nope there are separate services.
You could order 5 $ litecoin without passing by binance pay to your LTC Coinbase address.
Binance Pay is feature included in Binance and even here in Trendri Fecoms is paying by Binance Pay.
To cash out from Binance to Coinbase you have to link your address to Binance then cash out later. I do not recommand BTC network try BCH it is better.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you are trying to compare binance with trust wallet I'll say that binance is really one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges and offers a lot of easier way you can send and receive cryptocurrency without having to stress yourself.

One of the ways you can be using to be sending and receiving cryptocurrency on binance is the pay identity which make it easier for people to send different cryptocurrency to your binance platform without you having to search for the coins address to copy. it is an automatic way of sending cryptocurrency and will be reflected on the wallet for which that cryptocurrency was designed to be.

One thing I also like about the binance exchanges is their security , Their intelligence verification makes it almost impossible for people to have access to your wallet when you have not given them the permission to do so just to keep all your coins secure.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
If you are trying to compare binance with trust wallet I'll say that binance is really one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges and offers a lot of easier way you can send and receive cryptocurrency without having to stress yourself.

One of the ways you can be using to be sending and receiving cryptocurrency on binance is the pay identity which make it easier for people to send different cryptocurrency to your binance platform without you having to search for the coins address to copy. it is an automatic way of sending cryptocurrency and will be reflected on the wallet for which that cryptocurrency was designed to be.

One thing I also like about the binance exchanges is their security , Their intelligence verification makes it almost impossible for people to have access to your wallet when you have not given them the permission to do so just to keep all your coins secure.
I do not see the wallet connect option or functionnality on binance one but on trustwallet to access to websites wiht wallet connect functionnality, in this point trust wallet is better.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I use Binance as well as Coinbase. I have been using Coinbase for many years but my experience with Binance is just about two years. Binance is more popular that Coinbase (based on the number of people using Binance and the number of countries where it is available). The popularity of Binance is based on a number of factors. First and foremost, Binance is available in more countries compared to Coinbase. Secondly, Binance has more features compared to coinbase. You can do P2P trading on Binance, which is unavailable on Coinbase. P2P is a popular withdrawal method for a lot of people because banks in their countries are not accepting crypto withdrawals yet. Binance also supports more crypto tokens than Coinbase. BNB is the number 5 coin by market cap and BUSD is number 8 coin by market cap, both of these assets are not supported by Coinbase. Binance also offers different kinds of earning program

roseberry

both platforms are amazing and user friendly and has several features, and most safest exchanges , you should always do your research before choosing an exchange platform and make sure it is safe to use

roseberry

$3.2 billion stable coin exit from binance exchange, as binance sees withdrawal issue