Earn Money Create a money making blog

Michael509

Do you have an area of expertise? Share your advice on a blog. If travel is your area of expertise, think about what you have to offer: Are you an expert in luxury travel or budget travel? Can you share advice about certain activities like hiking or shopping? "The more specific you get, the easier it will be to attract an engaged audience and to earn money with your site," advises International living.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Creating a free hosted blog site is easy but what matters most is the marketing aspect. If you can develop one and promote it to reach to people and gather lots of traffic to your website surely it will be converted to money generating investment scheme. You can use wordpress.com, blogspot.com to create your own custom blog site, and host it with Namecheap, ipage etc, and start underway.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I currently have two free blogs but I am not satisfied with them and I am looking forward to I have a hosted blog before the end of this year. login is very lucrative if you know some satin skills you can use to make it very successful. Knowing search engine optimisation is one of the best ways in which you can use to get a lot of organic traffic to your blogs and make a whole lot of money on monthly basis.

Mertayasa

Earn money through writing blog is look easy to do. But the truth in order to attract our reader, we need to choose the trending topics and easy to understand. For me it's quite hard to do.
I was create my blog about losing weight and not work very well. The points just very hard to get traffic if we not using a paid search engine,