Crypto browser the app to mine bitcoin for free

Ajebo25

Verified member
Since 2009 when Bitcoin was launched it was just like a child's play back then not knowing what it would become today Bitcoin has been the biggest coin value in the market so people struggle to get it some get scammed in the process by crypto investment sites while some earn so low this is what crypto browser has come to fix crypto browser is an app which mines manually when you activate it for free on your device then you withdraw the Bitcoin to your wallet

How to register

Download the crypto tab browser from play or app store install it and register with your email to start mining the mining stops every three hours so you have to be consistent in activating it and withdraw.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't like crypto browser as a browser but only like it as a browser. Because trying to mine with the browser is like a waste of time to me. For more than one month, I did not earn up to 1000 Satoshi.
But when talking about the browsing expirence. It is fast and consumes less data.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've decided long term ago to get crypto by buying it than trying to mine it from a browser that will never grow rather it will going down, due to low coins mined and excessive mobile data used to mine still nothing is mined out .I rather use money to buy, and holdl it for long, if I truly don't know what to use my coins when it comes to multiplying it through Futures or Spot, I can either stake it, and still hold it vice versa.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I know there are some of those browsers that are capable of giving you some certain amount of cryptocurrency depending on how you can be able to mind them . It may be profitable to some people but based on what I understand about most of them it will need a lot of referral before you are able to earn a reasonable amount of cryptocurrency and people that can produce a huge number of referrals can really earned something huge from the mining .

Personally I also consider this to be a stressful thing that is why I don't really have the interest to engage , I rather used that time and raise money to buy any cryptocurrency I am interested because that is even the most profitable to me.

There are some that are not legit even though they might give you the opportunity to earn some cryptocurrency but they will ask you to pay certain amount of money to increase your mining speed which obviously will crash after some certain period of time . That is why I don't just want to engage in mining now because it's not profitable and some website are not really interested in you but on how to scam you of your hard earned money

Anomalous1

In my experience, this is akin to putting a tarp under every parked car in hopes of becoming an oil baron. While you may actually have some success, much of it will be limited to extremely localized options for a very limited number of coins.

niche

Verified member
How does the Cryptotab browser compare with other browsers which also pay for browsing like the Brave browser and browsers which do not pay like google chrome? What is the minimum withdrawal for the browser and how often have you been paid?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It's been a while, I never really followed this browser, if earnings are really coming in for users. I stopped using crypto tab when I see much profits from it. I rather stick with my Chrome browser and enjoy fast browsing than being stuck with slow connection speed with low earnings. If the company really needs to push further for the browser's awareness and increase its usability, then they should improves it's speed, improve optimization and make earnings reasonable for those bringing in referrals and using the app consistently. As for me, I wouldn't even earn up to $1 with the app even if I start using the app for the next 365 days. Such kind of earnings aren't something motivating to me, same too with honey gain app, they're just in to waste the time with poor earnings that can't even purchase cheeseburger.