Cryptocurrency created lots of jobs in 2021

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
According to a recent LinkedIn survey, job advertisements for crypto-related positions jumped by over five times in 2021 compared to a year earlier.

According to the analysis, titles featuring terms like "bitcoin," "ethereum," "blockchain," and "cryptocurrency" increased by 395 percent in the United States from 2020 to 2021. This was much higher than the 95% growth in job advertisements in the larger tech industry during the same time period.
The majority of the job posts were for software and finance jobs, but LinkedIn observed an increase in demand for employees in professional services like accounting and consulting, as well as staffing and computer hardware.
Blockchain developers and engineers were among the most frequent job titles.

The unemployment rate in the world is very high and the cryptocurrency space have come to the rescue.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency has a great benefit to humanities and base on your write-up I just read I believe it has created a lot of employment for so many people including the cryptocurrency traders and people who are investing their money to make profits in the future , all these are for the main purpose of generating money for investors and also decrease the rates of poverty and unemployment in the society but I don't know why some governments of the world are trying to see cryptocurrency as a negative energy that is affecting the progress and growth of a particular country or nation

For me I sees currency as one of the best investment in the world because it gives people an opportunity for them to make so much money if they can be able to invest wisely on potential coin..
I just believe that in the future more people will adopt cryptocurrency which will increase its overall value and those who are investing now are likely to enjoy cryptocurrency much more better in the future..

The only challenges a lot of people are facing in cryptocurrency is the government, some government has banned its citizens from investing in cryptocurrency even when this is against their citizen's will.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency has a great benefit to humanities and base on your write-up I just read I believe it has created a lot of employment for so many people including the cryptocurrency traders and people who are investing their money to make profits in the future , all these are for the main purpose of generating money for investors and also decrease the rates of poverty and unemployment in the society but I don't know why some governments of the world are trying to see cryptocurrency as a negative energy that is affecting the progress and growth of a particular country or nation

For me I sees currency as one of the best investment in the world because it gives people an opportunity for them to make so much money if they can be able to invest wisely on potential coin..
I just believe that in the future more people will adopt cryptocurrency which will increase its overall value and those who are investing now are likely to enjoy cryptocurrency much more better in the future..

The only challenges a lot of people are facing in cryptocurrency is the government, some government has banned its citizens from investing in cryptocurrency even when this is against their citizen's will.

E

eldavis

You have a point there though but it's a pity the government does not see it this way, or should I say most of the government. There are still most countries, like my country who has placed restrictions on crypto even till now, they still see crypto as a threat, hence they want Notting to do with it, they have tagged crypto currency as the bad guy as if before it's introduction, there was nothing like illegal activities.