Cryptocurrency has now been accepted by PayPal

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency is surely taking over the world. The rich and developed countries have now been adopting the cryptocurrench in their economy. The United States has also found a way of taping into the juicy world of cryptocurrencies.
The latest new is that PayPal has included cryptocurrencies as his means of receiving or even sending money and the United Kingdom has been listed as the second country to be verified to use this method after the United States has been verified.
PayPal announced that other countries will be added soon. I hope you see this as a great news.

Haypril

Crypto currency is actually here to stay. It's high time we all learn to embrace the digital money that has come to change the stories of multitude. Although there are down side of it (untraceable) that is making some countries and private sectors to be skeptical about accepting it as a means of transacting.

greatguy1

It would be a game changer if its to be globally accepted by PayPal. This would be a major step in acceptance of cryptocurrencies. If PayPal can test run it in the US and UK and successfully adopt it then the milestone is achieved as other rival pay processors would have no choice but to follow through on this.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency is surely taking over the world. The rich and developed countries have now been adopting the cryptocurrench in their economy. The United States has also found a way of taping into the juicy world of cryptocurrencies.
The latest new is that PayPal has included cryptocurrencies as his means of receiving or even sending money and the United Kingdom has been listed as the second country to be verified to use this method after the United States has been verified.
PayPal announced that other countries will be added soon. I hope you see this as a great news.
I'm just wondering if Nigeria will be among the verified, we can't use PayPal services for receiving money so I hope it will work for us this time around to enable us also enjoy the services of PayPal through this crypto currency world. It is a good one now for both the UK and the US