Dangers of too much salt in the body

Zina

When you consume excess salt it can cause rise in high blood pressure because it causes a larger blood volume to flow through your blood arteries and vessels and salt can also cause dry mouth or you feeling very thirsty which you end up drinking water every time and causes you to urinate frequently and feeling to not consume cleaned after eating high amounts of salt can cause your body sodium level to rise above his save level and excess salt can also cause hyponatremia.
Excess salt in the body can cause stomach cancer or inflammation and it also causes heart disease and premature death due to the high blood pressure and it's also stiffen blood vessels and arteriessalt causes a lot of diseases to the budget and dangers the health it makes you not to have a healthy life because it can lead to stroke as welland it also causes swelling of the body parts like your face and feet and ankles because it is a sign of too much sodium in your body and you can also gain weight it causes a lot of harm to the health so we should make sure that we minimise the intake of salt daily

Their are so many dangers in taking excessive salts base on what your messages delivered. I've learned many times around the dangers of putting excessive salts to what I'm eating. That's why I reduced it drastically low to satisfy well-being. I know humans are fazed with challenges caused by harmful good substances, but it doesn't mean we should soak ourselves eating them even if we are prone to succumbing to diseases or illness incurred from different types of food. I've learned to stay away from harmful good substances, and eating too much salt in foods is one of them.