Dealing right with aniexty

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Aniexty or being anxious comes with myriad of health inssues which includes dizziness, high BP, heart disease, fatigue, palpitations and even upset stomach. So it is pertinent to avoid being anxious or dealing with it in a better way to prevent the above health inssues.

Experts have advised you do the following to deal with it rightly;

Start with using a calm and cool music to distract yourself

Avoid procrastination which hinder you from achieving your desires and lead you to being anxious

Exercise your mind and body. Let the two be at rest to think straight and proffer concrete solutions to your problem.

Live one day at a time. Think about what you can achieve at the moment and leave tomorrow to sort out itself

Add yours?

KAM2021

I was recently diagnosed with Anxiety or had my 1st panic attack on Father's Day of this year and it was the worst feeling ever. I honestly thought I was dying in front of my family.
Since then I have been through several medication, and they work, but the best thing that has helped me is learning to control my breathing and meditation.

One Love and Stay Safe

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I was recently diagnosed with Anxiety or had my 1st panic attack on Father's Day of this year and it was the worst feeling ever. I honestly thought I was dying in front of my family.
Since then I have been through several medication, and they work, but the best thing that has helped me is learning to control my breathing and meditation.

One Love and Stay Safe
Oh sorry about that bro. One thing about aniexty is the health risk that it leaves on the body which is why we need to desist from being anxious. Whatever it is will still fade away no matter what it is or how long it will take. Letting problems go does help better

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are lot of things which can cause anxiety in the body. If you constantly engage in something that can affect your psychology, you are going to develop anxiety. Anxiety affect confidence and this is not good for you mental health. someone can also develop anxiety if they are not taking enough rest in most of the tasks.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are lot of things which can cause anxiety in the body. If you constantly engage in something that can affect your psychology, you are going to develop anxiety. Anxiety affect confidence and this is not good for you mental health. someone can also develop anxiety if they are not taking enough rest in most of the tasks.
Yeah rest is needed when one is anxious for thing but the funny thing is that being anxious would even make the thing happen. So it better to relax and Allow nature to do it work than working up self over nothing and in the process harm self. Aniexty comes with health risk than we thought

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Anxiety is normal. It is okay to be fearful of things especially what we have never done before or the result that we are not sure of the outcomes. But it is always better to know how to manage the anxiety when to comes. We need to calm down and strategise first.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Anxiety is normal. It is okay to be fearful of things especially what we have never done before or the result that we are not sure of the outcomes. But it is always better to know how to manage the anxiety when to comes. We need to calm down and strategise first.
Yeah but I think your last statement should come first always than being anxious. Being calm and strategizing will bring more productive result then aniexty. I think what next we need is patience. Humans are just impatient over little things that can be thrown away when exhausted. So I know the need for things but we still need to calm for it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is part of being a human to experience anxiety. But when it becomes constant, it can you create a great effect on someone psychology. This is the reason why it is good to engage a something that can boost your confidence. This will help to minimise anxiety and increase your mental health. If you think anxiety is taking too much of your life you need to consult an expert for a way to overcome it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is part of being a human to experience anxiety. But when it becomes constant, it can you create a great effect on someone psychology. This is the reason why it is good to engage a something that can boost your confidence. This will help to minimise anxiety and increase your mental health. If you think anxiety is taking too much of your life you need to consult an expert for a way to overcome it.
Yeah the truth is that humans are always anxious about a thing or two and as such the body is affected either through depression or the mental health is affected.it is good first to know as humans that good and bad thing will always happen but it is left for us to treat it better for our wellbeing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I don't have anxiety because I do not really think much, most of the time I always forcus my mind and every part of my body on how to make money, in case I found myself in such a situation I will only use cool music and exercise to get rid of it and it is not really good for the body because you will stress your body thinking so much and worrying about things that are not necessary.