Dealing with Customers

raaman

Valued Contributor
You probably don't want to pick up the phone to call your customer, first because you might seem a bit harassing, but mostly because you just don't have time. And this is where autoresponders come in.

Simply put, autoresponders are automated sequences of emails that are sent to subscribers from an event that triggers them. This event can be the download of a product or the registration of a subscriber.

As an example, the event can be a certain date like a birthday or anniversary, or another action that the subscriber performs like opening an email, visiting the website, buy a product or even abandon the shopping cart.

Jonaville

Yes, this type of feature is very useful in the business sector. Autoresponders help to mmanage time as it automatically sends email messages to subscribed clients, making them aware of the latest news or development.
Some business owners have a lot of customer or clients that reaching them all one by one can be daunting, overwhelming and tiring. So autoresponders help immensely in this case. But that will mean that the client has to subscribe first, unless the technology has advanced further and I wasn't aware. Also, most people don't know about this feature yet especially in my country. So I feel an awareness program should be held to lecture business owners this easy technology.

Maks25

I need a reliable auto-responder services that allow double opt-in i.e subscribers will have to confirm their e-mail address before moving on and one that will allow a custom redirect link when the subscriber click on the confirmation link. This way I can determine where the confirmation link will lead to. Thank you.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, this is very worth it as there is a process where when you create your brand in front of your customers, then you can use email marketing service to send messages on important dates like for the birthdays, festivals, etc. These techniques are already applied by the hotels or restaurants that is quite advanced. It is a process of broadcasting method to advertise, I feel.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Most people don't know how to deal with their customers, the get annoyed over a small issues they have with their customers, there are many ways to deal with your customer, being friendly with them even if they are annoy you, petting on teasing them whenever they come over to your shop to buy, this will make them come often because they know you care, also patronizing them in a very good way is another way of dealing with your customer, selling your product in a low rate to your customers.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Installing the autoresponder app is great it will help send bulk emails to those subscribed customers and they'll be able to get latest update about the business, if their is changes or not, giveaways and promotional events etc. Having such tool is good, because it will be used to communicate with customers, and it will save more money for the business firm because they'll spend less to keep their customers updated.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree that apps and computer software like emails are now advanced with functions that can help us to remember dates like sending a greeting. But for business customers I would prefer a personal greeting whether by video or email. Automatic responder does not suit my taste because I frown whenever I would receive an obviously automated greeting. For me, business is always personal in approach to customers.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is a very good innovative. Customers love to be treated like kings and queens. So they will feel comfortable when is a platform that tells them the new things about the business and even gives them solution to some of their queries. This is a little step further in building customers service relations.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I agree that apps and computer software like emails are now advanced with functions that can help us to remember dates like sending a greeting. But for business customers I would prefer a personal greeting whether by video or email. Automatic responder does not suit my taste because I frown whenever I would receive an obviously automated greeting. For me, business is always personal in approach to customers.
Sometimes those automated greetings are sent out because of the busy schedule of the business firm. For them to send different kinds of greetings to their esteemed customers will be time consuming. I think the bulk automated greetings and notice is the best to always meet up with time and other schedule.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Automation is actually very important in business as well as artificial intelligence because it can help you to cover a lot of ground that on a normal and individual cannot do. In as much as you are going to put automated processes it is actually very important that you should communicate to your customers from time to time physically.