Did the pandemic increase your awareness of crypto currencies?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
We all know that the pandemic creates a lot of restriction in the movement of people and the closure of business which made a lot of people turning their attention and time to online which made a lot of people start earning online and also investing in bitcoins

Before the pandemic i dont realky know much about bitcoin and other crypto currency coin but during the lockdown , I was introduced to bitcoin and i noticed people all over starting dealing with bitcoin and other crypto currency.

The pandemic really made online business and crypto currency popular, the lockdown created an avenue for us to make use of these things. There are so many people that are not even aware of crypto or how it works. I use to think crypto is something hard to obtain until the lockdown and i joined an online forum where i got paid in crypto which actually introduced me to the world of crypto currency

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Without missing words every one in the Crypto currency space knows that the pandemic was a blessing to cryptocurrencies, if you check the year 2020 , cryptocurrencies market was green from the first quarter to last quarter which shows there was increase in awareness likewise increase in the level of investments last year. Increasing in cryptocurrency awareness and online business generally was achieved.

funmi

Verified member
Yes. It does. For so many years, people have been advertising crypt I currencies to me, but I never took it seriously. I also shun anybody that brings it up to me. But during the pandemic, I was less busy enough to give it a chance and I never regretted investing into it since then. That is one thing I know I gained during the pandemic.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The pandemic increased and contributed to my awareness about bitcoin and crypto currency ,because before the pandemic ,i mainly thought bitcoin was the only coin available till i start noticing abd seeing other top crypto currency on the market list ,then i know that there are other crypto currency on different top exchange platform and start trading like i use to ,apart from me some of my friends had to invest in crypto currency because of the high unemployment rate caused by the pabdemic

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The pandemic only made my involvement in cryptocurrency increase but not my awareness. I have been fully awared of crypto prior the pandemic time. But when bitcoins witnessed its highest increment in April during the pandemic, I started taking it serious couple with the fact that there was not much physical activites.

Sammyesx

I think for most people, the pandemic which resulted in the stay at home, made them became interested in crypto, I for have heard of crypto prior to the pandemic, but I didn't took if seriously, so during there was a lot of buzz about it then I had to do some research about it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yeah, the coronavirus pandemic give me the opportunity to venture fully into online money making. It was during the period of a pandemic that I discovered how cryptocurrency is really works even though I have been hearing of it for a very long time but I never knew how it works. It was during the time that I discovered this particular platform also.

P

Pinkyexcel

Like seriously, I thought it was another means of scam but during this pandemic I was able to figure out what it actually meant
Yes. It does. For so many years, people have been advertising crypt I currencies to me, but I never took it seriously. I also shun anybody that brings it up to me. But during the pandemic, I was less busy enough to give it a chance and I never regretted investing into it since then. That is one thing I know I gained during the pandemic.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am not sure if the pandemic is responsible for an increase in awareness of cryptocurrencies or not, but the year 2020 was certainly a good year for the cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, the year 2021 is not so good for crypto holders because we have seen a missive crash of prices of cryptos. I just hope every thing gets well for cryptocurrencies holders.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah, the coronavirus pandemic give me the opportunity to venture fully into online money making. It was during the period of a pandemic that I discovered how cryptocurrency is really works even though I have been hearing of it for a very long time but I never knew how it works. It was during the time that I discovered this particular platform also.
I am not sure if the pandemic is responsible for an increase in awareness of cryptocurrencies or not, but the year 2020 was certainly a good year for the cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, the year 2021 is not so good for crypto holders because we have seen a missive crash of prices of cryptos. I just hope every thing gets well for cryptocurrencies holders.
I think if you noticed it you woud see that a lot of platforms on crypto currency was created during the pandemic period ,it really show a lot of people interest in crypto currency and those plstform interest . I rea''y hope that continues like thst and more interst are developed towards the exustence and use of crypto currency at lsrhe ,because this year might be a turn around for the crypto community