Did you check the coin market today??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
THE COINS IN THE MARKET ARE IMPROVING.

Their is 24 hours upturn in the price of the digital coins. In the last 24 hours have seen the price of BTC experiencing +12% increase in price, from 32,000 to 37,770. BCH also saw an upturn on its bearish run in price, that have made it dropped down more than half. The coin have seen +23% increase in price in the last 24 hours, with the price going from $556 to $658 at the time this post was made.

LTC price improved also in the last 24 hours, the coin have seen +20% increase in price, going from $153 to $175 at the time this post was made.

XRP coin have seen +18% increase, going from $0.67 to $0.81 in the last 24 hours.

Coins like DOGE, ICP coin, ETH, DOT, ADA, WAZ, TRX, XLM, FIL, UNI etc, have seen average of +20% increase in price in the last 24 hours.

Do you think its time for the bullish run??

You are very right. I noticed changes in some of the coins but recently I checked and discovered slight reduction again but not that noticeable. This means that cryptocurrencies users still have some light at the end of the tunnel and this bearish won't last like that of 2017 if the coins are still acting the way they are doing now.

You are very right. I noticed changes in some of the coins but recently I checked and discovered slight reduction again but not that noticeable. This means that cryptocurrencies users still have some light at the end of the tunnel and this bearish won't last like that of 2017 if the coins are still acting the way they are doing now.
That's why I'm not all that panicked when the coins where acting weird drama. I allowed my coins to drain down, and it is more than halved, cos BCH is more than halved. But i still believe that later, the bearish will be over and the bullish comes in. The bearish can't reign forever, it has limit, just as the 2017 bearish didn't last forever.

That's why I'm not all that panicked when the coins where acting weird drama. I allowed my coins to drain down, and it is more than halved, cos BCH is more than halved. But i still believe that later, the bearish will be over and the bullish comes in. The bearish can't reign forever, it has limit, just as the 2017 bearish didn't last forever.
I was not panicked too. My initial investment was slashed into half. Almost hundred dollar was slashed into fifty. But I was not bothered because I can still afford to lose the money. Like I said in one of the threads, we should just invest what we can afford to lose to avoid unnecessary panic.

I was not panicked too. My initial investment was slashed into half. Almost hundred dollar was slashed into fifty. But I was not bothered because I can still afford to lose the money. Like I said in one of the threads, we should just invest what we can afford to lose to avoid unnecessary panic.
Very good, that shows you're a proven trader, and one that put in practice what he's learning. I injected just $20 and it is $8.70 cos of BCH fluctuations. The fund i invested is the one i can also do with, like lose without affecting me. That's why i won't even panic, i can still leave there for the next six months. I believe till then, things will get better around the coins.

This really sound good and okay .
I know this will really give more hope to the people to invest in coin and get things done.
Though many people were panicky because of the falling in price of the coin.

This really sound good and okay .
I know this will really give more hope to the people to invest in coin and get things done.
Though many people were panicky because of the falling in price of the coin.
That's why you don't have to panic much when it concerns crypto investment. You don't invest in all you got. Invest what you can afford to lose, and not what you can't and at the end of the day you start regretting over it. My invested BCH coin halved due to fluctuations that went down. I never panicked much, i know it will skyrocket back with time.

I am a trader and I check the market too often. I was also amazed to see the market movement of the last few weeks. The price fluctuations was so brawny that it oscillated from here to there. Now the price has stabilized around 38 k region. It's still in under pressure and 40k resistance mark will be crucial for any upmove to accelerate.

I am a trader and I check the market too often. I was also amazed to see the market movement of the last few weeks. The price fluctuations was so brawny that it oscillated from here to there. Now the price has stabilized around 38 k region. It's still in under pressure and 40k resistance mark will be crucial for any upmove to accelerate.
Bitcoin is now valued $40,000 today when i checked the coinmarketcap. I believe that is the starting turning point of the coin. Very soon it will find its route and climb above its previous benchmark. Only time will tell, crypto works with time. That's why if you want to achieve big things around crypto invest long time, and see how the value will be.

Yes of course I think this is the right time for investors to start investing in Bitcoin. it is good to invest in long-term investment in Bitcoin presently so that in the next 3 months time you can sell your coin. I have the belief that bitcoin will come back to form because bitcoin is limited.

Seeing the Chinese banning crypto, have opened the doors for more Bitcoin mining, so their will be enough available Bitcoin, that will make over the lost miners that came from the Chinese side. I just hope the law is abolish and China wow crypto investment back, and start mining process back. The best thing the government should do is regulate the activities going it, and not banning it completely.

I did notice that coins are gaining value. I always believed that dip was temporary, just like the high price was temporary. A crypto investor needs to understand that when a coins go way up too high, they will suddenly come down, and when they go too deep down, they will slowly rise. Rise and fall of crypto price is common. That's why they call it volatile.

I did notice that coins are gaining value. I always believed that dip was temporary, just like the high price was temporary. A crypto investor needs to understand that when a coins go way up too high, they will suddenly come down, and when they go too deep down, they will slowly rise. Rise and fall of crypto price is common. That's why they call it volatile.
You said it all, LoL. Rise and fall of crypto is necessary, every crypto trader knows about this. Unless the person is just coming newly around the crypto ecosystem. Their are some coins may experience bearish run that diminish its price to almost zero. That's why I'm always careful when dealing on more volatile coins, cos they rise and fall drastically within short period of time.