Did you face scam paid to write sites?

SHAHID123

There are plenty of paid to write sites, people like us first start their search to get any legit paying article writing site, and mostly they fall in a pit of scam sites like paid for articles like Smashoid. Let me explain a little bit of detail about these two as they claim as if 1000 people will read your article then you'll get paid $5, but nothing like this happened. My 15 articles has published there and some single article got 1000 views but my earning is below $5. When I asked them about it then they replied as your articles are getting hit but not getting paid views. I am conformed that these sites are scam sites.

Personally, I can call it a scam but generally it may not. This is because there are still some people that are working on the site currently and they are satisfied but I left the moment I discovered what I can personally call a scam.

The website refused to pay me when I reached minimum threshold. I was delayed over a week. Until I made a call out on email by messaging till I got paid then. Later on, he reduced the earning points.

Unfortunately, yes, I have encountered a few scam paid writing sites in the past. These sites lure writers with promises of high pay rates, but then fail to deliver on payments or provide low-quality work opportunities. It's important to thoroughly research any site before signing up and watch for red flags like upfront fees or unrealistic earning claims.