Did you notice the increment in Etherum as compared to other crypto currencies

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
With the recent events that occurred in the crypto world, starting with the comment made by one of the major players in the crypto market in person of Elon Musk the owner of Tesla concerning his intention to sell of his bitcoin and embrace dogecoin and he went ahead to stop the collection of bitcoin as a means of exchange in his reputable company.

This greater affected the price of bitcoin which directly affected the price of all other coin aswel. They all declined greatly.

Again we also heard of the banning o fcrypto currencies in China which lead to the panic selling and this also contributed to the decline in the price of the coins in General.

But most recently I noticed that Etherum has begin to pickup again leaving the others behind what is your take on this?

funmi

Verified member
It is quiet shocking to me too when I checked and discovered that ethereum has picked up tremendously than other cryptocurrency coins. The reason behind this drastic high change could be due to some experts predictions that ethereum may later grow and be more better than bitcoin. More so, I also heard that Chinese are planning to work with ethereum in this their new digital currency law.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
It is quiet shocking to me too when I checked and discovered that ethereum has picked up tremendously than other cryptocurrency coins. The reason behind this drastic high change could be due to some experts predictions that ethereum may later grow and be more better than bitcoin. More so, I also heard that Chinese are planning to work with ethereum in this their new digital currency law.
Yeah there are news making the rounds that the Chinesegovernment will be working with etherum to power their new coin that will be launched soon. I very much agree with you.