Did you notice the price increase of Bitcoin??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Tremendous news today i got about Bitcoin from coinmarketcap, the No1 crypto news update platform. Yesterday saw the Bitcoin price going down to $31.6k. But currently it has added 14% increase to its price tag, going into $35.5k per token in the last 12 hours. This one is a great news for the investors who invested and looking up to the coin to make a jump from their slump recently. Last week the price of Bitcoin went from $34k till it gets down to $31k yesterday. Only in the last 12 hours have seen it on a renaissance into $35.5k with an increase of 14% overall. I hope this becomes a u_turn towards the Bitcoin price. I'm expecting it to go on a good run to reach the expected price mark that we all aimed for.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is still on the increase and I’m seeing it moving forward or increasing as the days passes by. Today price is at $39k almost hitting the $40k mark. So it has not stopped increasing. The forces of the market are making it move swiftly and maybe the price of $100k predicted by some whales might just be true. It is time that those with money can buy and maybe hodl for a while, then study the market to see how things go.

IamDozzy

This is a very good news, I predict the price of the Number 1 cryptocurrency hitting $50k before the commencement of the second half of this year. This goes to show the credibility of Bitcoin as top celebrities like Elon Musk are massively involved in Bitcoin activities. I would advise anyone and everyone that hasn't invested in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to do so immediately because cryptocurrencies are decentralized and as such the government of a country has little or no control at all of how the value of cryptocurrency increases or decreases.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is still on the increase and I’m seeing it moving forward or increasing as the days passes by. Today price is at $39k almost hitting the $40k mark. So it has not stopped increasing. The forces of the market are making it move swiftly and maybe the price of $100k predicted by some whales might just be true. It is time that those with money can buy and maybe hodl for a while, then study the market to see how things go.
The coin is beginning to find its feet again, and closing on another $40k land mark sooner rather than later. No need to wait to long to see such happening around Bitcoin it will soon take place. That same whales are the ones making the price of the coin to begin skyrocketing to the top. They want to see the coin topple to the highest price land mark so they'll make their own huge gain. Bitcoin has been source of investment for those heavy investors that injects plenty fund in order to make huge gain around it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is a very good news, I predict the price of the Number 1 cryptocurrency hitting $50k before the commencement of the second half of this year. This goes to show the credibility of Bitcoin as top celebrities like Elon Musk are massively involved in Bitcoin activities. I would advise anyone and everyone that hasn't invested in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to do so immediately because cryptocurrencies are decentralized and as such the government of a country has little or no control at all of how the value of cryptocurrency increases or decreases.
The coin is spearheading to the top, the likes of top business man Elon musk is also behind its massive improvement through his own big investment. Elon musk is generally a crypto lover, he has overseen the improvement of many crypto coins like dogecoin, Bitcoin, and Ripple etc. If more top investors like Elon gonna emerge they will possibly make this coins gain value one time. But the people who will gain massively around the coin if it undergoes massive improvement are still the big investors that invested heavily earlier before it increases.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Why I noticed this morning is that the price dropped. This my be connected to the news thay emanated yesterday when government regulated transactions on bitcoins. What people should know is that directly or indirectly, Nigeria will always have impact on the global economy market. For the fact that Nigeria is the second market of bitcoin, decisions and resolution made by government yesterday will automatically made some investors to be panicked and hereby set to withdraw their money. For instance, a common trading wallet has stopped depositing in naira.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Why I noticed this morning is that the price dropped. This my be connected to the news thay emanated yesterday when government regulated transactions on bitcoins. What people should know is that directly or indirectly, Nigeria will always have impact on the global economy market. For the fact that Nigeria is the second market of bitcoin, decisions and resolution made by government yesterday will automatically made some investors to be panicked and hereby set to withdraw their money. For instance, a common trading wallet has stopped depositing in naira.
The news of Nigeria stopping banks from transacting around Cryptocurrency in general made me feel perplexed and embroiled. Never know what the government was thinking about when they made this kind of disheartening announcement that isn't good at all. Very unfavourable one indeed, sometimes our government doesn't think they will just come out like that they make laws that isn't worth it. Now we can't make deposits again using our very own fiat currency.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Is Just now I am beginning to follow up cryptocurrencies because before I was introduced into this platforms didn't really have much idea and interest in cryptocurrency. so does it really mean that people who invested when the price was $31000 are likely to make profit now it has increased to over $35000 ? I just want to have some idea on how it's really works.

Ayeshabashir

A few months ago the price of bitcoin had decreased and reach upto 31k dollars and it was really very sad news for those who invest in bitcoin but if we go back to a year then we will able to know that the price of bitcoin had reached to 72k dollars which maked it number 1 cryptocurrency all around the world .But now-a-days the price of bitcoin is again increasing and today rate of bitcoin is 42k dollars and I am sure that it will regain its value .

Austinaldo

The crypto industry is a very volatile one and understably so because it is still very new and it is classified as a highly risky asset. This means that the price will go up and down in great amounts. The idea is that people can utilize these price fluctuations to make profits using sound financial management skills. You should always put stop loss to your trades if you're a day trader. However long term holders wouldn't mind the price movements. It is considered normal unless for people who are new to the industry and doesn't understand the asset very well.

For me, it is always a good time to buy BTC and for it to go up means so many people will be smiling at their profits so far. My investments are usually long term and that has been very profitable. People should just find what suits them and take advantage of it. I sincerely hope that some day in the foreseeable future these price movements wouldn't matter and people can just comfortably invest in the industry without the fear of BTC price action. Well we will see!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The price is crypto is just like that, the volatility in them ensures profit from the coins, at same time too, causes loss. At the moment, I am thinking about, exploring the crypto market fully. I am not a day trader, because my experience isn't much to carry the risk of day trading. Futures contract trading is risky, profitable too when our predictions are made right, if it isn't right, their is no way profit can come by. Bitcoin is around $42,000 - $45,000 at the moment it's been some days now I checked the coinmarketcap table. Soon I'll be checking, just that, I never traded crypto for some time now, that's the reason why I didn't catch up with the exact price of Bitcoin. Their is nothing still wrong, buying Bitcoin or any other crypto with their current rate. Their is every probability of the market prices of the coin jumping up shortly. Who knows?, the market is just full of surprises, that's why I don't doubt much what they can turn out to be in the future. It is better to make our researches and reviews to make sure, we stay up to date of crypto prices and potential future prices to take advantage of it.