Crypto Did you take full advantage of the recent bear market?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Experts have always been saying it, that the best time to buy and holdl the coin is at the dip. Some traders especially the newbies neglected and didn't buy at the dip. Instead, they grew frustrated and even selling out of panic due to their coins drifting down so low, halving at the process.

But do you know you can make best use of the bear market to make huge profit?

No matter that your coins are falling during the bearish run, you could've bought more coins and top to the ones whose value fell down and holdl them without growing frustrated about it falling down again.

Now look at the coins now, at their renaissance level still moving up. Who knows, they might even surpass their previous benchmarks. Those who re-invested even when their funds drifted down, are the investors who are gaining it now. That's simply the power not exercising patience around crypto.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are right. I didn't buy much coins during this era. In fact there was even a time I wrote off crypto when the bearish moment was taking long. Assuming I know much about trading, this would have gingered me to buy more coins especially during this time but I didnt.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
The whales are the people that usually takes advantage of the dip period in cryptocurrency because they already understand the system and they know that for every bearish movement in the market there will be come a bullish. Smaller investors are always very scared and sceptical about the continuity of cryptocurrency.

uforwealth

Verified member
A bear market may be a time of good luck for you ,if you are a wise and rational investor because what goes down now may soon go up.

Most people who don't know how it works, will prefer to invest when there is a bull market which looks very deceptive.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The whales are the people that usually takes advantage of the dip period in cryptocurrency because they already understand the system and they know that for every bearish movement in the market there will be come a bullish. Smaller investors are always very scared and sceptical about the continuity of cryptocurrency.
You're right Ahmedo, only the whales takes such kind of advantage to trade during the bearish cos they normally know when the price will pump. They do come to consensus to agree when to buy and when to sell. Those who got signal about such kind of move, always benefit from it. And not everyone has such kind of prowess to analyse it with high acuracy.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I'm still facing the challenge of waiting for the lowest moment when the market is correcting to buy cryptocurrencies, some people are always lucky to trade off when the market is up and to buy when the market is down I also get lucky once in a while but not most times

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm still facing the challenge of waiting for the lowest moment when the market is correcting to buy cryptocurrencies, some people are always lucky to trade off when the market is up and to buy when the market is down I also get lucky once in a while but not most times
You're right, not everyone can be lucky enough to spot when the coins returns to the lowest amount and also go bullish. But those who are lucky enough are making their trading a blissful one. That's very much financial rewarding to any trader who spot such kind of scenario perfectly.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
You're right, not everyone can be lucky enough to spot when the coins returns to the lowest amount and also go bullish. But those who are lucky enough are making their trading a blissful one. That's very much financial rewarding to any trader who spot such kind of scenario perfectly.
Honestly I wish I can also spot when the market is going to go to bearish moment so that I can sell off my coins and buy back, one good thing i discovered in this bearish moment is that some coins are still doing very good like Sol, IOta , TWT, they didn't drop.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Honestly I wish I can also spot when the market is going to go to bearish moment so that I can sell off my coins and buy back, one good thing i discovered in this bearish moment is that some coins are still doing very good like Sol, IOta , TWT, they didn't drop.
ADA coin didn't go too deeply during the bearish run. I know of Solana, I0ta but I don't know about TWT coin. I know they'll be languishing outside top 50 coins in the coin market ranking. It's good you kept close attention on those coins Ahmedo. In order for us to earn reward via crypto we need close attention around many coins to know their progress in order to take advantage when we get signal about their price pumping up.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I had a plan to buy Bitcoin when it was rising from the $29k level. But I had to admit that I still lack enough knowledge about crypto coin particularly the trading and how to convert it to cash. Another thing is that I have no crypto wallet yet. At least my speculation was right that the price of Bitcoin will rise above $40k.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I had a plan to buy Bitcoin when it was rising from the $29k level. But I had to admit that I still lack enough knowledge about crypto coin particularly the trading and how to convert it to cash. Another thing is that I have no crypto wallet yet. At least my speculation was right that the price of Bitcoin will rise above $40k.
Lol, buy BTC to follow among those investors earning a living with BTC investment. Now the coin simply down around $46,000-$48,000, you should purchase some amount and holdl surely you'll gain cos more adoption from countries is going through. Recently Panama have shown interest to join El-salvador into making BTC a legal tender.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I am not yet a cryptocurrency investor because I can't just invest in cryptocurrency now , I still have to learn more on cryptocurrency since I have just being introduced to the online space newly. I'm following up some of the topic here on cryptocurrency probably that will really help me to understand more on cryptocurrency and how it work.

In the future I will decide if I am to be an investor or trader based on the information I have gathered.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Crypto is there for anyone to learn, you can start today or tomorrow and learn your way to an expert. I am still learning, I got some experience but such doesn't make me an expert since I don't have that expertise skill to make consistent profit predicting the future of the coins right. What matters is having that fundamental analytical skill to predict the movement of the market and know the next move of some coins which you picked out via Spot trading or Futures contract trading. It isn't easy analysing the market overall and spotting out the right call. That's why you go through learning, learn from experts, you can learn by paying for a course at udemy or find an expert offline in your demographic to teach you everything you need to learn. I study on my own, that's why it isn't easy for me, it has taking some time for me to catch-up everything I really need to know about trading crypto as a full-time trader. Their is nothing ruling me off in the future from going into learning it more professional in the future, I just need more funds to pay for a professional course and learn at ease.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When Bitcoin was at its all time high, the market cap of Bitcoin was over $1.6 trillions. Now the price has fell by almost 40 percent and the market cap is little below 800 billion USD. Compared to Novmber 2021, crypto market is still bearish. Currently, bitcoin is trading at $40,000, and this is very low price cmpared to what it was before the beginning of Russia's invasion in Ukraine. Well, did I take the benefit of bear market? The answer is yes. I invested in few currencies and built my assets. Was I able to benefit a lot from this this bearish market? Well, no. It is not that I do not have faith in cryptocurrency, but due to my own finances, I cannot continue invest in crypto currencies even though I see the market growing. I also have to diversify you investment. Therefore, I put little money in crypto and in the mean time I also invested in stock market. Likewise, crypto market is still in the baby phase, it is too early to put a lot of faith in crypto currency. China banned, Russia has proposed the ban, India had levied 30 percent task, and who knows your government might be the next.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My own government is playing hard on cryptocurrencies, but it can't be banned. Because, their are many personalities in the country that back the progress of the coins operations in my country. If not, it could've entered into black list just as China did, and the way Russia and so on is planning to limit it's transactions. To me, I don't see any reason why they'll be feeling so skeptic or displeasure with the coins, when they've been around for years now without anyone complaining much about it's services. I understand that, scammers are everywhere, but it doesn't mean that cryptocurrencies are used mainly to aid scam or perform mostly phishing operations. Crypto is just like Fiat currencies, it is serving a purpose in the digital world. Even scammers use fiat currencies for scam operations, phishing operations. So, I don't know the reasons why they want to close down cryptocurrency for us, when it has made online transactions safe to initiate and faster too, provided that you're experienced crypto enthusiast. In the past, I wasn't happy with the way of receiving funds online after offering your services yo a client, due to how stressful it is to collect your earnings. But with cryptocurrency, payment is made easy.