D

Deleted member 13140

What is Affiliate marketing:
Am sure anyone seeing this probably knows what it is,but am only defining it because I want to give this thread a little bit of back story before I begin.

In basic Terms, affiliate marketing means selling good especially goods, some might include services but I hardly see people selling Services, for a person brand or company.
You connect to these companies through affiliate networks, which will provide with your own unique link that you can include on your site. And when people click your link and probably buys your product you'll get a percentage of that purchase called a commission.

Do Affiliate Marketers Still Make Money In 2022:
In 2016, nine percent of the publishers polled earned more than $50,000 in affiliate revenue.
The affiliate marketing sector continues to expand. According to Statista, affiliate marketing spending in the United States is expected to reach $8.2 billion by 2022. This represents a significant increase from $5.4 billion in 2017 and $1.6 billion in 2010.

And this is in the US only, right now in Nigeira I've noticed a huge spike in affiliate marketers, especially on twitter where they usually hang out.

So, anyone wanting to go into affiliate marketing in 2022, just like they say, the best time to start affiliate marketing in 2020 was 2020, and the best time to start affiliate marketing in 2022 is in 2022.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is getting popular on daily basis and there are a lot of people who are making good amount of money promoting different affiliate products. There are even hundreds of affiliate marketing networks in which people can venture into now and start promoting a whole lot of product. one thing that is making affiliate marketing to get very popular is because of how lucrative it is and the fact that you make money promoting other people's product without having your own product. You just need to focus on the marketing part of it and you are good to go if you are able to do it well. the truth is that majority of people who are venturing into affiliate marketing are not really making nice amount of income because they lack proper skill of how to make proper sales. The people in make money online niche are mostly the people making a whole lot of money, they are simply doing that by trying to teach newbies on how to get started with affiliate marketing. There are also a lot of YouTubers promoting different affiliate marketing courses and they are cashing out on daily basis from people who want to get started with affiliate marketing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The increase comes as a result of more people going into affiliate marketing just because of the potential profit involved. And nevertheless, affiliate marketing pays substantial amount of money provided you know what you're doing. I prefer CPS ( Cost Per Sake) affiliate marketing, where you offer products or place your affiliate link via your website, social media handles,paid traffic etc, and anyone who click through the link and purchase a product brings you commission. It isn't easy to attract customers to purchase your product from the link you shared. But, if you know how to do it well, definitely you'll succeed in affiliate marketing. Lots of people are doing it and succeeding as well. But first of all, seeking experience through learning is the more priority than others. Money comes in to an affiliate marketer when the product(s) he or she is affiliating for attracts consumers. In order to win over potential customers we need technical know-how too, we need to learn about how to attract this people to living our products and clicking on them and buying products, we need to learn how to use email marketing to send bulk emails and attract customers, use proper product description to attract customers too, and not doing the talking by ourselves.

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear hope so you are doing well and getting knowledge and information about how we make money online or offline there are online ways through which we can make money and affiliate marketing is none of these in the past few many a very few people were familiar affliate marketing but now a days a demand of affliate marketing is increasing day by day in affliate markets you will earn money by promoting the company's products through inserting the link on your website if the customer will like your product then he will buy it and inreturn the company will give tge commission and i think it is the good way to earn money online without any stress and if you have a proper skills and experience about it then you will be able to make a handsome amout of money if you don't have proper skills then i suggest you first you should search about it from youtube and Google and try ti collecting points which we needed to make money from this and use new and attractive ideas in order to promote the product hope so my post will proves beneficial to all the guys who are interested in making money through affliate marketing

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is still among one of the most profitable online business that can still be done now but it is only people we better understanding of affiliate marketing and its terms are likely to make money with affiliate marketing . That is why proper understanding and willingness to learn everything concerning affiliate marketing is the only success route in the affiliate space .

I know An affiliate marketer that is really making money with his affiliates skill and all these things depend also on the platforms you are using and how you can be able to place your advertisement at the right place depending on the type of affiliate products you are promoting or depending on the condition of the affiliate products you have chosen to promote .

All these things can actually be learnt from people that have better understanding of affiliate marketing, people that are interested to engage in affiliate marketing must have some good understanding of digital advertisements because this is one of your needed tools.

And also you needs to understand that there are different form of affiliate marketing and not really the sells of product or services but there are some affiliates jobs that will require you to Leads people and not really to sells a products.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
People are still making money with affiliate marketing in 2022. one of the bloggers are I follow on YouTube stated that he made close to $10,000 promoting different affiliate products online in January alone.

Affiliate marketing is a good business model and people will continue to make money from it from years to come. Affiliate marketing involves business promotion so it will continue to be a relevant way to make money online.

If you go over to the marketplace like Munch eyes, you will discover that people listed their product launching on the website till December of this year. They are doing this to recruit affiliates for their product launching. This is also an indication that people are making money with affiliate marketing.

If you are planning to make money with affiliate marketing, it is very important to get that now. You simply select energy you will like to target. You research easy to rank keywords if you want to use free traffic to generate sales with your affiliate marketing. You will also need to set up a website.

It is possible to make money with affiliate marketing without building a website. you can do this by promoting your affiliate links to the target audience through solo ads.