Earn Money Do betting sites lie about people winning big?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
We have read and heard about people who actually won lottery or jackpots and from there, they became millionaires from it. Mostly from all these are from European countries, sometimes from the United States.

Now, we also have all these stories in Nigeria, even if you check through Google, you will see several pictures of winning tickets of Bet9ja, especially if you check Bet9ja hall of fame on Google. You will see tickets of games that won more than 20million Naira, some 30million Naira. I don't know if those tickets are real or not.

Most people says it's true that they are winning but I know they (Bet9ja) will definitely be lying about some things in order to bring many customers.

Do betting sites lie about this, so as to bring customers?

I definitely know there are people somewhere that are winning but not big though, I know not everything is a trick but people that are winning big not really existing. But as for someone they said, he's earning more than $80,000 through gambling, I don't believe such unless he's doing match-betting, which can't be done in Africa.
That's the amount won which keeps marveling me at the moment. I've not seen any one around my locality celebrating such success. Cos i know that if one wins such amount of money through gambling, surely he will celebrate with people, cos its never easy. But this one, know one you'll see smiling around gambling.

The only way to earn money is hardworking. Avoid any kind of bet or lottery because it causes addition and also you will pay them every day money for nothing. There is no benefit behind gambling and participating on lottery it is just waste of money you earned hard by working. Let's take an example. If you are paying for lottery tickets every day let's say 100 naira everyday on lottery ticket by end on month you find yourself that you spend 3000 naira and you win not win anytime in daily lottery draw.
you are definitely right even though there are few people who are making money from sports betting but I can tell you that it is very risky and it is very addictive. That was a time I ventured into gambling and I was addicted to it in the sense that I was losing my money on daily basis then the time came I realised my foolishness and I stopped anything gambling.

The only way to earn money is hardworking. Avoid any kind of bet or lottery because it causes addition and also you will pay them every day money for nothing. There is no benefit behind gambling and participating on lottery it is just waste of money you earned hard by working. Let's take an example. If you are paying for lottery tickets every day let's say 100 naira everyday on lottery ticket by end on month you find yourself that you spend 3000 naira and you win not win anytime in daily lottery draw.

Such kind of scenario is common online. They use a tricky marketing strategy to lure visitors to their sites. I have witnessed many. A typical example is a betting company that I promoted online. I decided to register and see if truely it will offer the amount he promised on registration. I discovered that it's a blatant lie, they don't really offer the amount in reality.
You are right....Most of them do it a lot. They are just deploying several strategies to force people to register and fund on their platforms. Some will even promise 500% registration bonuses and when you register and put your 100naira there hoping to see up to 500naira in your account, you will still see 100naira there. They are just liars lol.

Of course it is a form of advertisement in which they use to get people to their platform. Sometimes they fabricate those slips you see and show people so that they will come and place their bets. Even though there are people who win big in gambling but I will not really advise anyone to venture into it because it is very addictive and you can lose a whole lot of money on it.
Well stated mate, I wonder why people fall for such gimmicks. There were just mere tricks to lure more people to scam. People should know that gambling is designed to scam people and that's the truth. If you want gain from your money then invest into a business and that's it

Such kind of scenario is common online. They use a tricky marketing strategy to lure visitors to their sites. I have witnessed many. A typical example is a betting company that I promoted online. I decided to register and see if truely it will offer the amount he promised on registration. I discovered that it's a blatant lie, they don't really offer the amount in reality.
There is this betting platform that always send me SMS telling me that they have given me some money in my account and to my greatest surprise whenever I login i won't see anything. I thinkit is just a marketing strategy that they use to get a lot of people to their platform.

This is a type of advertising they are doing. They are lying and they may be hiring the people to pose as the winners. This is something like getting the fake reviews of a product by the site to promote the product by paying the writers. There can be one or two winners but not as many as they show in their advertisement.
You are definitely right and I have thought of this before. A lot of them hire people to pose as winners in order to lure people to sign up on their platforms. That's why whenever I see any of the betting platforms talking about someone winning millions I will just look at them and say these people y trying to advertise

In the US and in the Philippines the Lotto is run by the government agency. I will not believe that those lottery would post fake news just to attract bettors. Maybe what you mean are the online lottery which is not even registered and not considered a legit company. They always do that fake ads to fool the public.
Those ones are purely legit because they are registered with the backing of the government and they have a license. Even when anyone wins, you get to see the person's name on the different tv news and also in the newspapers. There are also some that are legit as well but they run things majorly online, they do this stuff, especially in Nigeria.

In the US and in the Philippines the Lotto is run by the government agency. I will not believe that those lottery would post fake news just to attract bettors. Maybe what you mean are the online lottery which is not even registered and not considered a legit company. They always do that fake ads to fool the public.

That's the amount won which keeps marveling me at the moment. I've not seen any one around my locality celebrating such success. Cos i know that if one wins such amount of money through gambling, surely he will celebrate with people, cos its never easy. But this one, know one you'll see smiling around gambling.
Seriously....I don't know.lol! I think its possible that people will be winning and you won't hear, noise somewhere or a rumour that, this person won big amount. It's very surprising, yet some people still don't realize this fact and they still engage in dreaming they can win huge amount. Though, I was once like that, I would be using 100Naira on bet9ja, hoping to win 10m Naira, playing my silly Acca! Lol

Laughs, that's tactics to get people into their earning platform. I know that not all payment proofs are through which they shared on their platform, and other social handles they crested using their company name. Even in my area I hear where people talk about users earning more than $80,000 through gambling, but I've not seen such kind of people celebrating their success before.
I definitely know there are people somewhere that are winning but not big though, I know not everything is a trick but people that are winning big not really existing. But as for someone they said, he's earning more than $80,000 through gambling, I don't believe such unless he's doing match-betting, which can't be done in Africa.

Laughs, that's tactics to get people into their earning platform. I know that not all payment proofs are through which they shared on their platform, and other social handles they crested using their company name. Even in my area I hear where people talk about users earning more than $80,000 through gambling, but I've not seen such kind of people celebrating their success before.

This is pure strategy aiming at enticing people to bet with them. There may be winners truly but the fact is that winners are not up to the losers. But in order to encourage people to continue betting even when they are losing, they need to implore fake hope that those that are losing still have hope of winning one day.
This is a pure fact! This simple strategy is really working for these betting companies almost perpetual....when some people see those winning tickets, they still always nurture their hopes alive by saying they will win big one day, for this they continue betting. Some will play with 100Naira, trying to win 20m naira.lol

This is pure strategy aiming at enticing people to bet with them. There may be winners truly but the fact is that winners are not up to the losers. But in order to encourage people to continue betting even when they are losing, they need to implore fake hope that those that are losing still have hope of winning one day.

This is a type of advertising they are doing. They are lying and they may be hiring the people to pose as the winners. This is something like getting the fake reviews of a product by the site to promote the product by paying the writers. There can be one or two winners but not as many as they show in their advertisement.
That's the fact bro! I know they are definitely hiring people to that and they will pay them off,as soon as they finish the job. And there are winners, because there is no way there won't people that are winning big, but the fractions of these people are so low, that any big numbers we see are scam.

Of course it is a form of advertisement in which they use to get people to their platform. Sometimes they fabricate those slips you see and show people so that they will come and place their bets. Even though there are people who win big in gambling but I will not really advise anyone to venture into it because it is very addictive and you can lose a whole lot of money on it.
Well said.....I know for sure that betting sites are having things to cover pertaining to those slip or placards in their hall of fames. I said to myself, "what's going to take them to arrange someone among their staff to hold a placard saying you won 30m Naira." They are all full of lies to get customers.