Earn Money Do I still need an offline business if I'm already making good money online?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The internet has made provision for several earninng opportunities available for us to explore and a good number of people are already utilizing them and making good amount of money without having to wait for any offline jobs.
However, some individuals still have the belief that there is still a need for one to have an offline business Even if they are alright making lots of money online.

A common reason for this kind of belief is the assertion that online businesses are not reliable and so one should have a backup plan like an offline business should Incase things go south in the future.
Would you bother to have some offline investments if you are already making enough money online?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
probably not because you can sustain yourself from the money earned online however you will be making more money if you do both offline and online
True, but it would mean spending so much time in trying to check up on the two businesses or even consider paying some one to take care of the offline business. So many people do not like such responsibilities and so they prefer to just stick to online earninngs which is more convenient to them.

Bard Racheal

Well,as for me,it is really advisable to engage in offline business if you already have a well benefitial online source of making money.

There are some kind of offline businesses you can do that you will be able to put the the together in your schedules of work that generates money

Maybe, you are finding it hard to couple the two In your schedules,are the online jobs are really demanding and well paying; in this case, you can vouch for employing workers. Employ some body that is trusted,skillful,and this person can do well in managing the affires of your company or business.
He or she can pilot the affairs of your company according to your orders, that you will not have any fear of itches while in your absence.
But,it is kind of hard to get these kind of people.

But,this point does not deprive you from owning any offline business.

There are some online business you get engaged with,they are well paying; but,you can or may get disappointed at some intervals. And when you get disappointed, you won't get where else to rest your mind on,since you do not have any offline business, you will get totally in confusion and get stranded.
The both,are needful.
Offline and online.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Seriously, most of us are lazy(in a positive way though) and we won't like to spend time on some offline business as they are exhausting and won't help us at all compared to how online business would do.
This is why so many people are working hard to see that they are having plenty online earning streams to make their dreams come true.
You're simply right. Not everyone has such kind of strength doing such kind of heavy duty offline gig that requires strength. The only offline gig that is sweet to do is when you have skills and you're working for rig company as a staff. The salary stipend is high. As a business owner operating in a recognised business option brings money too. But not everyone has such chance in life, online present better opportunity for those who doesn't have capital to start up business to work smart and earn gradually till the capital completes for them.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Their are people who has established houses and other investments using their online earnings in the prefect way to purchase what will bring unending investment returns finish. So if we save our online earnings gradually we can start up the business on our mind from scratch till it moves up.
Seriously, most of us are lazy(in a positive way though) and we won't like to spend time on some offline business as they are exhausting and won't help us at all compared to how online business would do.
This is why so many people are working hard to see that they are having plenty online earning streams to make their dreams come true.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are people who has established houses and other investments using their online earnings in the prefect way to purchase what will bring unending investment returns finish. So if we save our online earnings gradually we can start up the business on our mind from scratch till it moves up.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
My philosophy is that one should have a backup plan regardless of whether they work online or offline.
I don't think online businesses are necessarily less reliable than offline ones, but it's important to note that (in most cases) there is no contract that can legally protect you or grant you any benefits if something does go south.
All in all I don't think you have to have an offline business if you are happy with your online income, but you should have some sort of fallback plan.
Understood. I have observed also that not everyone manages their online earninngs properly like they would to their offline business proceeds. This is also another reason why so many people still try to have an offline business as it gives them a sense of discipline to keep track of how they spend the money they make from the offline business.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The internet has made provision for several earninng opportunities available for us to explore and a good number of people are already utilizing them and making good amount of money without having to wait for any offline jobs.
However, some individuals still have the belief that there is still a need for one to have an offline business Even if they are alright making lots of money online.

A common reason for this kind of belief is the assertion that online businesses are not reliable and so one should have a backup plan like an offline business should Incase things go south in the future.
Would you bother to have some offline investments if you are already making enough money online?
I think it is about people preference, for me no matter how much I make online I still want to have an offline business that will be like legacy for me. So it is for individual preference whatever suits one can be what one should do. Making money offline isn’t bad.

Dora Wi

My philosophy is that one should have a backup plan regardless of whether they work online or offline.
I don't think online businesses are necessarily less reliable than offline ones, but it's important to note that (in most cases) there is no contract that can legally protect you or grant you any benefits if something does go south.
All in all I don't think you have to have an offline business if you are happy with your online income, but you should have some sort of fallback plan.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for that. I am beginning to understand and appreciate the need for having different sources of income. It makes you to feel alright knowing that your earninngs are not attached to only one source, so you won't be afraid of losing them when anything affects a source of your income. Truly, Online earninng opportunities are not whole reliable.
Exactly, you're welcome,that is one of the most important reason we all should consider having more than one source of income, even if is possible you should have close to 5 because with this you'll be so confident and you never Panic if one source of income has fail you, that is what I'm trying to do.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is not a wise decision for you to overlook offline business if you are making something reasonable online because I also believe that online business is not all that reliable as a result it is the best for you to back it up with offline business, don't think of having only one source of income.
Thank you for that. I am beginning to understand and appreciate the need for having different sources of income. It makes you to feel alright knowing that your earninngs are not attached to only one source, so you won't be afraid of losing them when anything affects a source of your income. Truly, Online earninng opportunities are not whole reliable.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is not a wise decision for you to overlook offline business if you are making something reasonable online because I also believe that online business is not all that reliable as a result it is the best for you to back it up with offline business, don't think of having only one source of income.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It depends on the stability of your online business. You may need a fallback by having an offline business when the longevity of your online business is not defined. One example is trading in crypto. Let's say you are earning regularly from that business. But you know that crypto is not a stable commodity so you need a fall back business.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It all boils down to you. I know people who makes reasonable amount of money online or monthly basis but they still have offline businesses that they use as a backup. Having an offline business is very good and in the sense that you can always fall back on it in case anything goes wrong online.
But one would ordinarily believe that online businesses are more safe than offline businesses, especially in countries where the security situation is not encouraging at all. If I am making up to a million of my local currency monthly online, I do not think I would suffer myself with anything offline business again.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It all boils down to you. I know people who makes reasonable amount of money online or monthly basis but they still have offline businesses that they use as a backup. Having an offline business is very good and in the sense that you can always fall back on it in case anything goes wrong online.

funmi

Verified member
Off course. You can still do the both as long as it convenient for you. There is nothing wrong with working online and offline. I don't think money can be too much for me. The offline and online business will make you to have enough money as long as it is not stressful for you.

Overcomer

Banned
It doesn't matter the amount of money you earn online, online business is just to backup your normal offline job.
Take for you instance, you have a good work or job that's paying you either daily or otherwise, you'll still to run an online business to backup your wages/salary and also make you financially stable.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When I wanted to venture into crypto trading, one of the friends that offered to help me told me that the crypto trading no matter how captivates my heart till I forget about my teaching job. Then I told him to pause that I don't need trading now. I am a kind of person that always want more than 5 sources of income. I will always be involving in offline job no matter what I am earning online.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Irrelevant words repetition
Different people can have different ways in which they can interpret how comfortable life is to them and also how they attain financial freedom within a very quick time .
There are a lot of people who are comfortable having offline jobs even if they are making money online because they are looking for smooth transition as they are not naturally fit for the online work. This kind of people are looking for an opportunity in video offline work is going to be successful so that they can be able to resign from their online work or abandon it completely .

Another reason why you might be forced to have an online work and an offline job is so that you attain financial success early because it is not good for you to put all your eggs in one basket but then you should have different things of income . There is also an opportunity in which you can be able to make one you're active job and then make the other ones to become a passive means of making income which all contribute positively to your financial success journey.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mika

VIP Contributor
Amazon is an online business, right? Do you know how Amazon operates? Over 1.6 million people work for Amazon in the US alone. Do you know what these people do at Amazon? They work in the warehouse, they ship products, and actually, most of the Amazon employees work offline. Even though Amazon is an online business, it functions offline. Therefore, there is basically no distinction between online business and offline business in terms of how they function (the only distinction is how they sell, either through an online store or through an offline store). You might choose to start an online business, but you will have to work offline in order to build your business. You still need a location (office and warehouse) and staff members to look after your business activities. If you are running an online business, you are also working offline to run the business, therefore, your online business is also an offline business in some way. If you have an offline business, you might also be working in some ways, for instance, digital marketing, online ad campaigns, maintaining a social media presence, etc. What kind of selling method you are using does not really matter, what actually matters is whether you are selling your products or not, or whether you are generating profits or not.