I am still new into any online like I need help

sunnystar

I started an online earning in one of the websites that I got to know on Google in last year Nov, and I won't lie to you the journey has not been easy. So, I have been all myself, but still yet to help myself fully. I would like to know if anybody can help me to earn better online because I earn like $2 in two weeks of which I think it is very low. Besides I have a lot of biz I want to change and other stuff.

I won't mind getting an advice from anybody here because I joined a lot of sites in the past and they have all scammed me.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
First of all, welcome to Trendri.
Now you want to start making money, so why don't you become active?
Create good threads, make good posts and get paid for it; apart from this, there are many paying programs which are informed and discussed, you can choose anyone and ask question about them. Experienced people are here to help you and then you too will be able to make money online. However, as I said, this requires to become active, you have ony 2 posts in 2 days, this is not how to become active.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I will assume that the website you worked with is captcha solving, get paid to watch video or ads posting websites. If you work any on any of those websites, you might be wasting your time.

There are couple of websites on the internet where you can make more than $2 per day provided you are ready to put the required work.

Since you are just starting out to make money online, it will good for you to have a right footing in order not to get frustrated in the long haul.

You can sign up at Micro task websites, where you will get paid performing small tasks. One of such site is Micro Worker. Sign up with them, take your time to study how things work over there.

If you have a special skill like graphic design skill, you can sign up with 99Design and start making money.

Josemendez

Verified member
Ok , based on my experience online , I have these few things to say ;
First , there are tons of paid to post sites out there ,with only a few of them being legit , thus you need to spend time on the legit ones . Having said that , I have few legit sites to recommend ; trendri .com ,beermoney forum , bisdusty and forum coin. With these sites , you can be assured to make up to a minimum of $2 combined.

2. Try to avoid sites that offer rewards that is too good to be real . They are mainly not real.

You should also note that online earning is not as lucrative as you may imagine , it is time demanding ,and quite slow for some people , especially when they have little time to earn.

So , if you want to earn well online , you need to create time for it .

I have an advice I will give you , try as much as possible to avoid faucet claiming sites . It is time consuming ,and yet pays low . You can never learn anything from it ,as compared to what you will learn from paid to post sites .

Affectionate

The best way to earn is to offer rel value to people. That is solving a problem. Either selling your skill or be a middle man. if you have money to invest you can as well being an investor. sincerely to make money fast you have to nvest your money and time. you have to pay for gettng quality training, or partner someone.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, you are here now so you can start making at least a dollar from here by being very active and the admin here doesn't delay payment. So you are sure of getting your full pay when you reach the minimum payout. You can join other posting sites if you are yet to have a skill. Save the money made from this posting sites and start an online business that you have passion for. You can continue progressing from there. You need to work smart

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of dynamics that are involved in making money online but it is not something that is necessarily supposed to be difficult for you . It is very good of you should try to take it on a step-by-step basis and then see what comes out to be the best for you.

First of all is to look for a particular party in which you want to follow . As a beginner who does not know anywhere to go I always advise you to start on get paid to forums like this one. The advantage is that you are going to be making money without having to invest and also you can be able to learn a lot of things about making money online from the website as well .

You shouldn't try to learn a skill because you cannot be posting on forums forever . There are a lot of skills that you can be able to learn like graphic design and freelance writing or more technical skills like website development and mobile app development .

You shouldn't learn the art of selling which can be selling from yourself to another person or selling your services to your prospective employees.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You have done yourself a great favour by creating the thread in the first place. I said this because you are on the right track, you will see so many experts that will put you through on this forum. First and foremost you could start making money by creating threads and posting quality comments on this platform when you are very active. Based on my understanding you could make well over $1 on this platform in a day. This is very encouraging for a beginner like you and you could also combine some other paid to post forums and be active on them to to make something very reasonable for yourself.. having said that, before you could earn online as a beginner you must know that you should learn the relevant skills that is needed to make money online or else you will be settling for less. What I mean is that if you learn in very relevant skill online you will make more money than those without skills. This is the most important thing that you must take note of before thinking of making money online. Take for instance this forum, you will be able to make something reasonable if you have an impeccable skills in writing.