Do lack of job(s) at freelance marketplace frustrate you?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I can't lie to myself and to my fellow online hustlers, nothing more frustrating to me than spending couple of days or months without winning any gig at the freelance marketplace.

Because it takes hard work to keep on editing my profile at the marketplace, and making it look professional by adding more samples, that shows my past work done, past experiences, and even upgrading membership as well, simply to attract more of the employers.
When i must have done all this things and find it very uneasy to win any gigs with it, after bids upon bids, I'lll definitely feel infuriated.

I never really experienced such lengthy duration of time without winning any gig at the freelance marketplace. But I've also gone some rough patches without securing any deal with any employer, I believe it lasted about two weeks without earning a single gig via freelancer.com marketplace, bizarre.

The reason is that, I went absent from the site about three days, and I didn't bid alot after returning back to seek for writing gigs. In order to earn a gig or gigs at freelancer.com, you need to be online regularly, keep bidding for more gigs, stay on an upgraded plan, to have more bid counts to bid over 60 jobs a month.

My only issue with the freelance marketplace is the success rate. On Upwork my success rate is just about 80 percent. When I apply for 100 jobs, I m hired for only 80 jobs. This results in having no assignments at my hands. Even when I do not have any freelancing assignments, I manage to generate income from earning sites.