Do Some People Take Online Money Making As Their Hobbies?

Sikapa

Verified member
Many people prefer making money online because online money making sites pays in dollars Euros and in other international currencies. Aside that it is also a good way to make money just as the normal ways of making money offline. Some people make money online for a living, this means they don't have any work aside working online while some also work on both offline and online for living.

There are some people who work online or try to make money online not that they don't have jobs or they are not been paying good offline but they are working online just for fun. Yes, imagine you are just holding your smart phone and then watching videos online and still get paid or you are using your smart phone to listening to music and still receiving money in your PayPal or bank account. There are some sites that also pays you for playing games and other things. These are the reasons why most people make money online. Some people also just shop online and receive cash back which is another form of making money online.

If all these are possible the I think there will be some people who are not making money online because I need money but rather they are making money online as their hobbies.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that today more and more people are interested in working online rather than working offline. The main reason is that when you work online you can work from the comfort of your own home without a boss checking your work or perhaps pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way. Furthermore, when you work online, you can have flexible working hours so you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This is wonderful because you can spend more time with your family and friends or do your hobbies.

There are people that make money online for a living whereas there are some other people who have an offline job and work online when they come back home or when they have free time. Finally, there are some people who are the lucky ones because they work online just for fun. It is their hobby, in other words. :)

As far as I am concerned, I have an offline job and when I return home from work, I usually work online in order to earn some extra money. Actually, I enjoy working here on Trendri because it relaxes me after a busy day at work. Besides, earning is easy and fast here. You just create new threads or reply to other members' threads. It is so simple! For this reason, I would definitely recommend Trendri to everyone who is interested in working online whether they have an offline job or not or they just want to work online for fun.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money online is probably a lot of people's way of making money. I have come across many people who does not like working on the internet because of some reasons best known to them and there are also many people who does not like to work offline.

The truth is that if you're making money online it is very addictive and at a certain point you will find out that it has become a hobby to you. sitting at the comfort of your home and making some tangible amount of money for yourself is something very priceless to a lot of people including myself.

I always like to discover new ways of making money on the internet because I always do research and watch a lot of YouTube videos that are very educative concerning making money online on daily basis. it is also good to say that it has become my hobby because there is no day that passes without me trying to make money on the internet whether it is in paid to post platforms or in cryptocurrency trading.

There are a lot of advantages that comes with making money online and one of it is that you will become your own boss and that alone is of a very good motivation too many people.

Kendy

Verified member
Of course, there are some people who take the process of making money online as their hobbies and we all know that when talking about a hobby, you are not contributing your quota to get paid in return. On forums, I got to notice that we also have users known as 'guests' and as this implies, it only means that these set of people are just contributing their quota of knowledge without an expectation of receiving an incentive but this is actually not common as those who are online to set targets and achieve their goals.

Personally, the ability to make money online is part of my hobby but above that, it is a way to help me in making some money for myself. Except there was a possibility to contribute to a website without having to spend money to purchase a subscription, nor paying to get my devices charged up, then I can consider contributing as a hobby but since this is not the case anywhere, my aim is to accumulate some substantial value which can help boost my morale. Those who consider making money online as their hobby might not really contribute immensely to the website this is because, they know the have nothing to loose.