Earn Money DO WE REALLY MAKE MONEY ONLINE?

L

Lucky$$

DO WE REALLY MAKE MONEY ONLINE EASY OR IS JUST LIKE THE HARD WORK WE PUT ON OUR DAILY 9 TO 5 JOBS?
WELL I WOULD SAY IT DEPENDS ON WHAT METHODS YOU FOLLOW, WITH THE RIGHT LEAD,POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND A LITTLE BIT OF HARD WORK YOU CAN GET YOUR BALL ROLLING IN NO TIME. REMEMBER PASSION IS THE KEY TO YOUR SUCCES YOU CANT BE SUCCESSFUL WITH SOMETHIMG YOU DONT LOVE AT ALL. WELL I WOULD SAY ONLINE JOBS ARE DIFFICULT AT FIRST BUT WHEN YOU GET LEGIT SITES OR EMPLOYEES YOU START ENJOYING THE FLEXIBLE TIME OF WORK . FIND WHAT YOU LOVE THEN YOU WILL SEE DOLLARS IN YOUR ACCOUNT IN NO TIME.
GOD BLESS US ALL
#EARNMONEY

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We really make money online. And there are various platforms for this. People are making it big through all these platforms. However, online money is guided by some principles and without knowing this, money may not he made online. There is need for consistency and persistence for someone that wishes to make money online

J

Jaco

We really make money online. And there are various platforms for this. People are making it big through all these platforms. However, online money is guided by some principles and without knowing this, money may not he made online. There is need for consistency and persistence for someone that wishes to make money online
Hi there btaliat. I agree 100% with you. I've started also a while ago, trying to make money online. I made use of all the platforms there are on the market, and I came across this absolutely fantastic course that shows you step by step how to create your own online business. Have you ever taken a course showing you what to do? Please let me know. Jaco

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not earning much at the moment online that can earn me a decent living. But online money making is feasible, I've been earning for a year plus now online. And I'm hoping the circle continues for me to keep making money online. I am simply diverting into many online business, the future will tell where all this projects I am simply into will take me to.

D

Deleted member 28127

Earning money is just because most of us have online expenses to do with the money earned online while others choose to exchange to a fiat currency because they have some expenses in real life. It can be a passion but rarely do you find a full-time online job earner because most online earners alternate between online work and offline work.

niche

Verified member
Most get paid to websites are paying very less to their members since they make very less from advertising at present. The amount people make from these websites is far lower than the minimum hourly wage in the country. Some programmers, graphic designers and others are paid very well , they make a lot of money online, writers usually make very less.

D

Deleted member 28127

Most get paid to websites are paying very less to their members since they make very less from advertising at present. The amount people make from these websites is far lower than the minimum hourly wage in the country. Some programmers, graphic designers and others are paid very well , they make a lot of money online, writers usually make very less.
It depends on the website if it is paid to write a forum or paid to write a GPT site. So for example in the first case website is only earning from ads which are even lower than the value of one post (let's say 0,02 $ paid compared to 0,001 $ earned from advertisement) and most of them are depending on other services like account upgrade or personal users advertisement or providing extra services for people for a fee to recover the difference between earning and spending. In GPT websites there is a margin taken from websites and sites like for example pays 0,42 $ per work means it takes 0,42 $ + 7.5 % from employer this is an example like Copywriting Network.
Screenshot_1.jpg To preserve good quality of articles you have to pass three exams ending by such result:
Screenshot_2.jpg

Good luck

Verified member
Of course we do make money online though it may not much it helps in some cases to sort out some pressing needs.our making money online depends on our passion and dedication to do some task given to us.Such task required you work with your sense and be focus.This platform is a typical medium of making money online.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Earning money is just because most of us have online expenses to do with the money earned online while others choose to exchange to a fiat currency because they have some expenses in real life. It can be a passion but rarely do you find a full-time online job earner because most online earners alternate between online work and offline work.
Yeah, it comes in diverse options of users. Some are simply passion to work and earn online regardless of how much they're offered. Where as others work due to hectic bills on their head to clear, and they have low income generation job offline, that's why they consider online as second option in order to earn extra to support their offline gigs.

Skysaint

Verified member
I really had this doubt in me a few years back if it was really possible to earn money online and do business with someone you've never met before but the reality of things have made me come to terms with the fact that its actually possible. Although I am not earning much at the moment but I intend to seek means of earning more here

LucyID

Sincerely I'm just starting to work online I can really tell if it really paying but I pray my expectation will be meant, also the truth is it's also not an easy thing to do you have to dedicate a lot of your time, energy and also a lot of data or internet access

Naz

DO WE REALLY MAKE MONEY ONLINE EASY OR IS JUST LIKE THE HARD WORK WE PUT ON OUR DAILY 9 TO 5 JOBS?
WELL I WOULD SAY IT DEPENDS ON WHAT METHODS YOU FOLLOW, WITH THE RIGHT LEAD,POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND A LITTLE BIT OF HARD WORK YOU CAN GET YOUR BALL ROLLING IN NO TIME. REMEMBER PASSION IS THE KEY TO YOUR SUCCES YOU CANT BE SUCCESSFUL WITH SOMETHIMG YOU DONT LOVE AT ALL. WELL I WOULD SAY ONLINE JOBS ARE DIFFICULT AT FIRST BUT WHEN YOU GET LEGIT SITES OR EMPLOYEES YOU START ENJOYING THE FLEXIBLE TIME OF WORK . FIND WHAT YOU LOVE THEN YOU WILL SEE DOLLARS IN YOUR ACCOUNT IN NO TIME.
GOD BLESS US ALL
#EARNMONEY
Exactly!! We do make money bonky if we follow correct method to make money. We need to follow different ideas to earn money in effective way.
Online jobs are difficult but working on online sites is not difficult because you can do independent work when you feel free.